• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

somethingisme

Oct 27, 2017
i mean, after that...it's hard to care about the next partner showcase. Really looking forward to a real direct with 1st party announcements.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The regular Direct are truly dead I guess, just like Furukawa said.
I wonder what they'll do to announce the 1st party line-up.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Geez I just don't know what to think. Where does a general fit in there? This seems like a bad idea... you need 1st parties to get attention to the video.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I didn't expect us to go back in time to find out about new Switch games. Of course they will share more details in the future.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah, it was clear yesterday that this was a series and today's would be the first one. The tweet made it pretty clear yesterday for those who bothered to read it.

This is what I posted yesterday in the Mini Direct thread:
Yeah, don't expect anything crazy tomorrow. Also, it seems like there'll be a few of these, we'll get a first party one soon I suppose.

Last edited:

vaderise

Oct 30, 2017
Antalya / Turkey
51S29TF41ML._AC_SX342_.jpg

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The idea of the Direct is to spread out the announcements throughout the year instead of having a single big conference, in a way this is a logical evolution.

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
This is the new future of the directs, spotlights for an assortment of third party releases on the system

In other words...

*clears throat*

🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

N I N T E N D O D I R E C T S A R E D E A D

🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀
(for now...)​

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
If it's 8 minute broadcasts.. they should have them more often than every other month.

THis is twice a month material.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Okay, but no one cares about that, Nintendo

Where's your entire line-up for the rest of this year?

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Just keep them Nintendo, and put them all together into a big partner showcase presentation, an 8 minutes Direct with 5 games, really? I dont like this new "format", im sad ):

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Let's keep this discussion in the other thread for now.
www.resetera.com

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT11| Honey, I shrunk the Directs OT

The dark ages are officially here. There are literally no dated first party releases left. The Direct that we thought would provide even a small amount of salvation turned out to be... a Mini Direct focusing on 3rd party titles. One new announcement, some DLC, and some reassurance regarding...

Status
Not open for further replies.