• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get the fuck out of here dude, I paid $3.23 US Dollars and asked for $6. I'm so morally fucking bankrupt on making a $2.77 profit.

Why did you even buy it if your only intention is to sell it, doesn't matter what price. You do know regional pricing exists because of the buying power of different countries, right? You're just exploiting a system. Hell, I'd maybe understand if people would actually play the damn game

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Get the fuck out of here dude, I paid $3.23 US Dollars and asked for $6. I'm so morally fucking bankrupt on making a $2.77 profit.

I'm not going anywhere. Sorry, you don't like the reflection in the mirror I put in front of you. Oh wait, no, I'm not.

I didn't want to point that out, people should decide for themselves.
But i hope they realise they are screwing the people who actually live there.

They know perfectly well, they just don't care, because "fuck you, got mine".

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Hey, do you mind buying them for me ? I'm in France and my credit card doesn't work in Argentina. I can paypal you before the purchase if needed.
I can try with my second card. After the first purchase i went back to get Risk of Rain for a friend and it denied me i got a text from my bank asking me if this was a legit transaction, said yes and then denied it again. Might have to wait till i can contact them.

Nehneh

Sep 17, 2018
Can someone buy me katana zero, risk of rain 2 and celeste and I paypal them ?
My french card doesn't work

Oct 31, 2017
I bit on this and before I even knew the exchange rate. Got 4 games for $15.00 and now I feel like a privileged asshole. Hopefully they don't raise these prices for Argentinians.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up, i bit the bullet and tried buying 1 year of NSO. Code wouldn't be accept on my main US account.
Same issue here. Anyone willing to buy an Argentina Family plan off me? Puts me in a small bind haha

Alternatively, is it within NoA CS power to refund this, if I'm honest and ask nicely?? Or is there a South American only headquarters that deals with this (in which case I'd likely be out of luck...)

Last edited:

ZabelRock

Oct 27, 2017
From germany here. Can somebody buy risk of rain 2 for me?
I'll send you the money over paypal.

GmK

Oct 26, 2017
Also from Germany (they block EU based credit cards), anyone that could purchase Divinity 2 for me? Can PayPal or do an amazon.com gift card.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
Crazy month for Switch owners.

Katana Zero
Hollow Knight
Wargroove
Hotline Miami Collection
Risk of Rain 2
------------------------------
$24.17

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't know Nintendo had (GOOD) regional prices for Argentina! That's awesome. If only Sony could do the same...

Apatxi Chief

Dec 2, 2017
"Hubo un problema al procesar la transacción. Contacta al emisor de tu tarjeta de crédito o selecciona otro método de pago."

Same message with both my Revolut card and my Polish credit card. Oh well, this would have only added further to my backlog anyways.

Rhiwion

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Damn, no luck for me either (Germany as well). Anyone kind enough to buy Katana Zero, Hotline Miami and Cuphead for me? Will immediately pay back via PayPal.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
From Spain and surprise! It doesn't work for me.
A shame, because I just wanted to buy Stardew Valley, a game that I believe it has never been on sale.
I would ask someone to buy it for me, but I've never used Paypal to send someone money (In fact, I've barely used Paypal at all since I made the account 10 years ago, so my knowledge about it it's kinda close to none).

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
It hasn't been working for a long ass time. It USED to work, but all these companies have caught wind of it. I used to buy stuff from Asian PSN stores with Revolut, but they blocked it.
Baaaaah :( Haven't used mine in a while and obviously since then they've hammered down on it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Can this work for and are the discounts available on the Argentinian eShop, like it does with the other (SA, RU etc) regions?

Or are these discounts just on the web store?
Have the others but would love to grab RoR2.

GmK

Oct 26, 2017
Can this work for and are the discounts available on the Argentinian eShop, like it does with the other (SA, RU etc) regions?

Or are these discounts just on the web store?
Have the others but would love to grab RoR2.

Argentinia has no on-switch eshop, only the web store. They only send codes, no direct on console shopping.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
No dice with my UK card (works in the usual ones like RU and SA).

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those living in Europe, the way I manage to get games from the Mexican eshop might work with this as well.

Basically, create a PayPal account for the regional eShop you want to pay (here Argentina) with an address from there as well, transfer funds from your own PayPal account to the one you just created (count in a few more cents because of transaction fees) and then pay stuff on the eShop.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'll send $16 to whoever can grab me RoR2 ($8) so you can grab a copy too.

All done 🥰

Last edited:

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Have someone in europe tried paypal?
The eshop is one of the only places i can use my paypal account (as in money inside paypal, and not "using your same credit card but with pay pal" fuck you steam).

Edit
Just searched, argentinian eshop doesnt have paypal option :(

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
If I bought Hollow Knight, I'd need to use their store to buy the DLC, right? I couldn't do it from the US Store?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I had stopped looking for region price differences since I heard that being a switch online member caused issues if you switched regions. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
For those living in Europe, the way I manage to get games from the Mexican eshop might work with this as well.

Basically, create a PayPal account for the regional eShop you want to pay (here Argentina) with an address from there as well, transfer funds from your own PayPal account to the one you just created (count in a few more cents because of transaction fees) and then pay stuff on the eShop.

The problem is that the Argentinian eShop doesn't support PayPal payment :/

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
If I bought Hollow Knight, I'd need to use their store to buy the DLC, right? I couldn't do it from the US Store?
There is no paid Hollow Knight dlc. It's all been free updates to the main game. Silksong is a separate game, not dlc.

On topic, this is a great deal. I'll be jumping on it soon. Will even be buying Celeste and Hollow Knight again to give to friends.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
There is no paid Hollow Knight dlc. It's all been free updates to the main game. Silksong is a separate game, not dlc.

On topic, this is a great deal. I'll be jumping on it soon. Will even be buying Celeste and Hollow Knight again to give to friends.
Did not know that. Thanks!

NamikazeBurst

Oct 25, 2017
Worked with my Canadian TD Visa. Got Wargroove, Celeste, Risk of Rain 2, and Katana Zero for like $27, which is cheaper than RoR2 alone, not even counting all the gold points I got.

denisqc

Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
it also seems there is a cart system on the website....
why not on the NA shop ?

and Cuphead at 553 ASD also

sOba

Oct 28, 2017
Italy

Thought of this but the website does not let you use paypal sadly

Deleted member 38050

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
So if the site won't take your CC, are you basically shit outta luck? I've tried multiple cards and the site won't accept any of them :(