• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
I hope the leaker gets sued. If you like leaks fine. If you are the leaker and get caught, then you did that to yourself.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
That seems like a horrible release date because by then I'll be knees deep in Astral Chain, Link' Awakening, DQXIs and maybe DxM.

I figured Ori would have the sweet spot right in mid October. There is a bit of a gap between September's onslaught and Luigi's Mansion 3 on Halloween.
Astral Chain drops on the 30th of this month. I imagine most people will have finished it by then. But yeah, Link's Awakening is probably the biggest competition around that date.

Apr 21, 2018
Astral Chain drops on the 30th of this month. I imagine most people will have finished it by then. But yeah, Link's Awakening is probably the biggest competition around that date.

I'm not the fastest/most-skilled gamer in the world. Usually takes me 4-5 months to beat a game unless it's under the 15 hour mark.

But yeah, I don't think Astral Chain's release will realistically affect a late September Ori release. I just felt like the September month was so stacked for Switch where October there is a little more breathing room.

EDIT - Just saw the leak, a little disappointed Untitled Goose Game is a no-show.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Any leak of visual novels?

I can't udnerstand the lack of many of them in Switch, it's literally the perfect place to them.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Checked out the leak, kinda perfect cause now I know what not to expect and can just look forward to checking out what all these random names are.

plebc

Jan 7, 2018
Is it true that Risk of Rain 2 can't go under 720p?

If that's really the case, that might be good for the handheld version

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well, no King of cards, no Crosscode and no Hollow knight silksong. Bummer, but oh well.

I'm glad I read the leaks because I can now temper my expectations and see the featured games without biases.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
Did I read in this thread that there will be no certain geese focused game announcements come Monday? Sad face.

Cubehead

May 31, 2018
This might be a bit off topic but, about that Microsoft game... Wasn't there a rumor that this deal was made when MS and Ninty were discussing Rare inclusions for the N64 mini?

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
I like little hints and leaks from time to time so we can speculate

Journalists usually get to see Direct presentations a few days before. Leaking the whole thing the day before is useless and only proves you're seeking for attention.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
why are we putting this in spoiler tags?

leak says:
- Best Friend Forever
- Blasphemous
- Cat Quest 2
- Close to the Sun
- Creature in the Well
- Dungeon Defenders Awakened
- EarthNight
- Eastward (2020)(Chucklefish)
- Freedom Finger
- Hotline Miami Collection (available on day of direct)
- Hypercharge: Unboxed
- Kine
- Munchkin Quacked Quest
- Northgard
- One Finger Death Punch 2
- Phogs
- Risk of Rain 2
- Roki
- Skater XL
- Sparklite
- Spellboy
- Spiritfarer
- Superhot (available on day of direct)
- ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST (September 27th)
- The Touryst
- Torchlight 2
- Trine 4
- What The Golf
- Youropa

Last edited by a moderator:

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I should have known better than entering this thread.. but seeing every single game leaked in the post above me.. I did not expect.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
If Torchlight 2 is a good price I wouldn't mind double dipping. Haven't played it since PC launch, wonder if they added a lot of stuff.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I like little hints and leaks from time to time so we can speculate

Journalists usually get to see Direct presentations a few days before. Leaking the whole thing the day before is useless and only proves you're seeking for attention.

I agree. Hence why I posted what I did, especially because there is some cool stuff there that is worth tuning in for.

Leaking the whole thing is too much though.