• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The road to the general direct begins.
Yep third year they've done this points to third year they do a September direct(which is perfect as we can get a trailer of the Mua3 marvel Knights pack curse of the vampire dlc)
Can't be the 13th this year as that's a Friday so 12 or 10 are most likely

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Same day as Gamesconn which Is interesting.

Either way I'm excited to see what Indies have in the works.

Untitled Goose game looks so good

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Little Town Hero could be shown here, with the recent trademark and the fact that Game Freak is self-publishing.

It was announced for a release this year, but there's been nothing on it since last September.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I see it was already mentioned a page or two back, but a Spelunky 1 port would be nice.
I have it on Vita but never got far enough into it to fall in love like so many of its fans.

Would be awesome if the Gold Story people have something new to announce, but j don't know how small of a team they are, they might need more time for whatever is next they do (Tennis Story??)

I had forgotten about the Castle Crashers port that was already announced. Already have it on Xbox and PC, but I could see myself getting it on Switch for joycon multiplayer.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah Super Meat Boy Forever is still a thing. It would be nice to see a date.
I don't think Town/Little Town Hero counts as an indie game.
No. It's not an indie game for them or Nintendo.
I was under the impression that indie meant independentely developed and/or published, and Cadence and RAD broke this rule anyway.

This is also the same type of presentation that revealed a No More Heroes game.

Although I could definitely see it being held of for a regular direct.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah Super Meat Boy Forever is still a thing. It would be nice to see a date.

I was under the impression that indie meant independentely developed and/or published, and Cadence and RAD broke this rule anyway.

This is also the same type of presentation that revealed a No More Heroes game.

Although I could definitely see it being held of for a regular direct.
I understand it can be seen as a indie game going by the guidelines. It was officially revealed in a general direct though and I think that's on Nintendo's and Game Freak part. That's just how they want it to be seen as.

Apr 21, 2018
Sure. Keep em coming. It's not like that i'm still at Three Houses, with Astral Chain, Links Awakening and DQ XI coming in mere weeks.

At this point, i'd need multiple mes to play everything ...

Honestly this. I actively hope this indies showcase doesn't force me to buy something, because I am overloaded on Switch right now.

The only indie game I am frothing for is Untitled Goose Game.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
So they are rebranding/streamlining the Nindie showcase to one global brand called "Nindie World"? I like that.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
The Indie World (not Direct) video presentation lol

I wonder how long we will wait to see another Nintendo x Indie collab.

I want Untitled Goose Game though

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
I'll be happy if they show:

Shovel Knight: King of Cards (+release date for physical version and Amiibo 3-Pack)
Celeste: Farewell (Shadowdrop)
Untitled Goose Game
HK: Silksong (info mostly)...

Hydes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But it already exists.

header.jpg
I just meant a release date.
Sorry fam

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
My wishes:
-Crosscode release date
-Hollow knight silksong information/Release date.
-Celeste DLC

My very unrealistic (will never happen) wishes:
-Hollow knight/Hornet announced for smash.

Heropon_

Oct 31, 2017
Keep your expectations low for CrossCode as from what a Deck13 dev said on Discord, it won't release in the next few months. I'm not very optimistic for a 2019 release, more likely early 2020.

Last edited:

lightning16

May 17, 2019
I think Cyber Shadow and Inmost are my current most-anticipated indie games. Haven't seen anything about Inmost since the last time it appeared in a Nintendo indie showcase. Would be great to see release dates for both of those.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Indie World, Stadia Connect, Inside Xbox, and Opening Night Live this Monday. Journalists are going to have a busy day.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Little Town Hero could be shown here, with the recent trademark and the fact that Game Freak is self-publishing.

It was announced for a release this year, but there's been nothing on it since last September.

I thought it was just called towns I have not seen a single thing since it was announced have I missed anything?

Peek-a-boo!

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
My most played game on the PS Vita is 'Hotline Miami', and I would absolutely love to see it on the Switch!

kV2ehZY.gif

Also wish to see more of 'Silksong' and 'Untitled Goose Game' ... 🦢

nesty_dara

Feb 12, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
What do you guys think about Commandos series? I just saw that there is Commandos 2 HD Remastered coming to PC (high-res textures etc) and thought that this game suits Nintedo platform perfectly. There is also a number of ways to explore co-op, 2p modes.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Spelunky 2 got delayed right?
Can I hope for something Switch related or ... :-(

I want some infos on Darkest dungeon 2 too !

Heropon_

Oct 31, 2017
Was this in the CrossCode discord? I'm trying to figure out what the best place is to wait for CrossCode Switch news :P

From Deck13 Discord. I asked them and I was surprised to get an answer :
"We're working on it. And most areas have 60 FPS already. But some still have like 3 FPS
theoretically it is still possible to release this year"

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
people hoping for spelunky (1 or 2), isn't that series associated with sony now? i know the first one came out on the 360, but since then it hasn't been released on any non-PS console. the first one came out for ps3/vita/ps4, and the second one was announced for ps4/pc in a sony event.