• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
There's already an English press release: https://ssl4.eir-parts.net/doc/3765/ir_material3/139128/00.pdf
GungHo Online Entertainment said:
GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director, President and CEO: Kazuki Morishita, hereinafter GungHo) is announcing that the release date of the battle ninja gum action game Ninjala for the Nintendo Switch will be postponed from May 28, 2020 to June 25, 2020 (Japan Standard Time) due to the influence of COVID-19.

Ninjala is a battle ninja gum action game where players can enjoy free-roaming 3D action battles in stages that allow for movement in all directions, whether running along walls or fighting in mid-air. Using height differences to their full advantage, players engage in fierce battles using various weapons and powerful ninjutsu techniques.

We are sorry for worrying everyone who look forward to releasing of this title. We continuously prevent the spread of COVID-19 and develop this game.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
I'm okay with that. Take their time to have a solid launch. Plus it fleshes out Switch's summer lineup more anyways

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There's already an English press release: https://ssl4.eir-parts.net/doc/3765/ir_material3/139128/00.pdf

GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director, President and CEO: Kazuki Morishita, hereinafter GungHo) is announcing that the release date of the battle ninja gum action game Ninjala for the Nintendo Switch will be postponed from May 28, 2020 to June 25, 2020 (Japan Standard Time) due to the influence of COVID-19.

Ninjala is a battle ninja gum action game where players can enjoy free-roaming 3D action battles in stages that allow for movement in all directions, whether running along walls or fighting in mid-air. Using height differences to their full advantage, players engage in fierce battles using various weapons and powerful ninjutsu techniques.

We are sorry for worrying everyone who look forward to releasing of this title. We continuously prevent the spread of COVID-19 and develop this game.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019

Ah, thanks. Added to the OP

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Disappointing but understandable. I did find it a little strange that in this week after the beta test the messaging had gone largely silent (the English Twitter account has been sharing some fanart and putting up a couple of character bios that you could more or less find on the website already) so I wonder how long this move has possibly been in the cards.

Good for them at least to prioritize the health of their staff over hitting the release date. This also gives me a little bit of hope that a few parts of the experience might actually change from beta feedback, now that there's more time between beta and release.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited about the game but it was launching the same day as Xenoblade and a lot of other big stuff. More than enough to occupy me during the delay.

Like Xenoblade, X-Com, Borderlands, Bug Fables, Bioshock, etc. are all releasing that last week in May.