• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to see him play Warzone. The people he played Fortnite with moved over to it and their stream snipers are actual hackers, it's can get so bad the hacking stream snipers have hacking stream snipers who try and save the streamers.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Gonna be bold and predict he'll be back streaming Fortnite within, eh, the month at very latest.

Oct 26, 2017
Whilst I have zero issues with streamers, if you're going to broadcast yourself, your position and everything you're doing in a multiplayer game to the world then you can't whine when somebody does this to you.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Weirdly enough, I only ever see rants like that from super immature people, mostly the kids he's complaining about.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I know people like to have no sympathy for him thanks to his millions of dollars but stream sniping does sound genuinely infuriating. Especially since it essentially interferes with their job.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Stream sniping is stupid and ruins a lot of content. Watching this happen to people in Fall Guys was frustrating to me just as a viewer.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Meh, I know people like to have no sympathy for him thanks to his millions of dollars but stream sniping does sound genuinely infuriating. Especially since it essentially interferes with their job.
I just don't like that a dude with his enormous reach has essentially gotten the white-approved slap on the wrist for misogyny, usage of the n-word, doxxing people, and just overall being an extremely toxic person that's influential to many kids.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017

His job is ostensibly to entertain children, no one cares if he loses a game, he's not entitled to win or not be "stream sniped" which he can't possibly know was the case in the moment.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
By the way, he mostly plays Valorant these days right? I don't know how easy it is to stream snipe in it but I feel this reaction will prompt people to do it even more. Worst if done in Valorant because it's a team game and people will probably willingly throw a game just to get to him.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Imagine being a millionaire, broadcasting your exact location in a video game, and then being mad that people know your location in the video game using what you chose to broadcast.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
You guys are strange. People have a right to be frustrated, even if they are famous

This dude gets paid a lot of money to play this game mostly regardless of skill level for an audience of children...he should know how to vent the frustration outside of stream (which is his job.)

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stream sniping sucks but that is part of the territory for streamers. People who have thousands of less followers and subs get stream sniped just as much. Ninja is not special in that regard. You move on. use streamer delays etc. or play games with stream sniper prevention tools.

Ninja is not even that big anymore. He went from king of streaming to your average successful GTA RP streamer as far as size of audience.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Can't say i understand him here.. stream sniping is a REALITY as a streamer when you're popular in a community and people come to play with you. So yeah, you gotta put up with it like every other streamer does....

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Stream sniping is always going to happen, deal with it or play something else.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I've never watched a Ninja stream and doubt I ever will but it's just a game my guy.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine getting paid as much as he does to play video games and having this attitude about occasionally losing?

Oct 27, 2017
The thing is, these rants make Ninja money. Like clockwork, he shits out another one that everyone shares around.

JoeHisaishi

Banned
Jan 30, 2021
I'd love to see him play Warzone. The people he played Fortnite with moved over to it and their stream snipers are actual hackers, it's can get so bad the hacking stream snipers have hacking stream snipers who try and save the streamers.
What weird world of online gaming is this? What happened to just good old lag switchers from back in my day?

I'm old and out of touch.

Tryxx

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not a ninja fan what so ever but how would you guys feel if every game you play you have people that literally play just to hunt you down and no exactly where you are in the game at all times?

im sure it gets very annoying but what do I know I don't get paid millions of dollars to play games lol.