• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Nope, not strange, because it will always have been an entirely ridiculous (and toxic) thing to have done in the first place and reminding folks not to perpetuate ignorant positions never gets old.

OK well I disagree. If someone has a position but then realises he was wrong so goes back on it and apologises... they still deserve to get reminded of it constantly?

Because what's the point in a person growing at all?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
He makes a tongue in cheek tweet in response back to someone using her song titles as a basis of a sort of pun and people are losing their minds. I don't get it.
Yeah it's an extremely clickbait title. He wasn't even told that he had a wife anywhere. He was just reminded of something he said a while ago. Something he's backtracked on, but I guess that'll follow him everywhere he goes.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
So many of the posts in this thread...

What's the point in being this hateful? Why?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's Lady Gaga, none of his viewers are going to invent a relationship between them like they did when he had other women stream with him.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I get what's happening with that tweet (trying to dunk on him for what he said a while ago), but this thread (specifically many of the replies) is kind of pathetic. And I don't even care for Ninja.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
"he apologized"

- a dozen people

"since it's useful for us to operate on a basis of shared evidence, here's a source for the claim that he apologized"

- no one :(

So many of the posts in this thread...

What's the point in being this hateful? Why?

not seeing a notable amount of hatefulness?

the passionate response some have shown to the sight of people throwing snark at Ninja of all people is weird to me

spartan112g

Banned
May 5, 2018
Lol, let's not compare other streamers to Lady Gaga, who's on another level. Gotta market whenever you can.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
I'd play Fortnite with Lady Gaga, and I'm generally against playing that game with... anyone at all.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

...some of them aren't even racists, or animal abusers. Some of them.

did-you-mean-fortnite-fortnight-noun-1-a-period-of-37552414.png

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Thread Locked - Per the Faq

Low quality threads include threads that are poorly sourced, have obvious clickbait titles, are created to troll members or staff, or otherwise fail to provide an OP that encourages good discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.