• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably silly for a topic, but I found it to be hilarious.

rihVBkq.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody's got a price

His "principle" was always bullshit, he was just too cowardly to call out his shit fan base.

Oct 27, 2017
I made the mistake of reading the comments. Bet those same people think Mike Pence is also justified never being in a room alone with another woman. Fucking clowns

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hasn't he apaologized and streamed with a few females now at this point? Maybe I'm wrong, I dont keep up with streaming but I thought I heard that. If so, this lady is a little late to the party.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Are really people going to insinuate Ninja wants to bang Lady Gaga? Because all the fuzz of "ninja not playing with women" is because his audicence is so inmature they think a guy streaming with a gal ends as Home Spimson dresses as an angel spoiling three years of soap opera.

OP
OP
Ploid 6.0

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017

...some of them aren't even racists, or animal abusers. Some of them.

Hahah, streamers and platforms are smelling blood in the water. What a good way for Gaga to get some easy cash I say, all while ... Epic's Fortnite gets free publicity, it started with shutting down Fortnite for 2 days with nothing but a black hole to look to for answers.

Oct 27, 2017
Are really people going to insinuate Ninja wants to bang Lady Gaga? Because all the fuzz of "ninja not playing with women" is because his audicence is so inmature they think a guy streaming with a gal ends as Home Spimson dresses as an angel spoiling three years of soap opera.
Well people thought he wanted to bang other women even though he was married so just because Gaga is a celeb doesn't mean immature people won't say the same dumb shit

Im surprised that gaga hasn't heard about fortnite in the past two years.
Too busy playing Bayonetta

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hasn't he already gone back on this and steamed with women?

Seems strange to keep going on about it

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
nah the point is he's totally capable of streaming with a woman without fucking her. he just forgot that he'd implied otherwise cuz he smelled a paycheck

Sep 24, 2019
This guy is such a loser. It's painful every time I see him get a spot on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Dude must have the BEST agents.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
But like this specifically says female gamers, and not even just female gamers. This is specifically talking about most of the popular women on twitch who regularly get into drama with other twitch streamers.

Oct 25, 2017
He makes a tongue in cheek tweet in response back to someone using her song titles as a basis of a sort of pun and people are losing their minds. I don't get it.

Sep 22, 2019
Lol, his tweet is just a bunch of Lady Gaga's song titles put together as a sentence...

Why is everyone so worked up about this?

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Uh....was he trying to setup a stream with her...or was he just making a joke by using the names of her songs in his response?

Telephone
Million Reasons
You and I

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This guy is such a loser. It's painful every time I see him get a spot on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Dude must have the BEST agents.

It's hilarious that someone complaining on an Internet forum can call this guy a loser with a straight face.

Dude is playing games for a living and has made himself basically the poster boy of the most popular game in the world right now whilst getting incredibly rich is the process

But because he said something a while ago which he has since gone back on that makes him a loser?

Seems like a bit of jealousy there

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Sexist because he said something and then apologized for it and then did the exact opposite of the sexist thing he said?

Okay.

Oh I didn't know he reversed that policy and plays with women now.

You could have said so in your first post instead glibly of asking why people thought this was funny.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Lady Gaga, if you're reading this, and I know you are, I can show you a bunch of games that are way better than Fortnite. Please contact my agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.