• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
As uninterested I am on this game, I hope the best for it. I like Ninja Theory games, and I hope it's a success

Please make Enslaved 2!

Oct 27, 2017
as a ninja theory hater (haven't really enjoyed their games outside of heavenly sword - usually all flash no substance one-and-dones), I think I'm down for this. platinumgames' anarchy reign was a blast and as others have said that looks like a clear influence for it

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Kinda like Overwatch/Rage 2 meets Smash Bros.? Probably the last thing I expected from the Hellblade devs.

kpaadet

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Not a fan of that artstyle or character designs, but good on Ninja Theory for make a 3D brawler not many of those still being made.

Last edited:

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
There's value in these kinds of games for MS when you consider their pivot to more of a subscription model. They need a certain number of MP/service type games to keep people coming back. It's not at all that surprising and I think will be reflected in a lot of their acquisitions.

It would be nice to have some single player games come out of first party here and there.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly bummed, not what i was expecting from these devs at all. Still interested in seeing more though and trying out the beta even.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh I just knew this would look like total crap. Let me know when Ninja Theory has a new single player game out.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The only problem this game is gonna have is people are gonna go "they went from hellblade to a multiplayer game? Fuck Microsoft!" without knowing this was in development before they bought them and they also have a SP game in the works.

Edit: oh, it's already happening in this thread, of course

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
It actually pisses me off that this leaked. I might stay away from gaming forums until tomorrow night or Sunday night. Even though we had rumors of this, having an actual video is super disappointing regarding the conference.

Jarlaxle

Oct 30, 2017
This looks really cool. I'm very excited to try it with friends. I have some friends who aren't great at shooters. Maybe this will hit the right spot.

MaxEverblack

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Iowa
I was able to access the website, but it popped up with credentials before I could get screenshots and now I can't get it to load again.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
It sucks for them that this leaked so close to the show. Seems interesting but not a fan of those designs.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I could easily see this having Xbox guest characters like Killer Instinct. Looking forward to the Arbiter reveal next year.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Just knowing its Rahni Tucker behind the wheel is enough for me, glad to see what she working on. Shame it was from a leak.
This means Tameem is most likely working on another project, probly more in line with Hellblade.

Invoker

Chicken Chaser
May 29, 2019
Playing this game with 3 more friends to fight at your side looks like a lot of fun.
If the game is focused on melee combat, I hope it's complex. (Full of combos, etc.)

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this thread foreshadowing as to what it's going to be like on Sunday? Cause it's pretty toxic, almost as if some haven't read some of the info we have found out in the past 30 mins.

OP can we add some of that like the 2014 start and other screen caps that have been in here from Twitter?

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
Not my type of game and sucks it got leaked, but I'm still happy for Ninja Theory.

Always loved the diversity of their games.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Zero interest, do not enjoy multiplayer whatsoever these days, unless it's something like a big, collabortaive MMO

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The artstyle and the fact that it's a multiplayer title makes this a hard pass. Trying a bit too hard to be Overwatch.

But I could see this being well received by some peeps.

GhostBanana

Mar 18, 2019
Hamburg
I thought we lived for the LEAKS?

water-line-break.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Is it as simple as a game being made since 2014 that would have ended up coming out multiplatform? It's not like Microsoft told them at gun point to make this, Phil Spencer been name dropping Hellblade for YEARS. The SP game will eventuall come. This game was probably their farthest along and looks great so this finished first.

My post said nothing about MS. Again it being a game they wanted to make is of little relevance. People can still be disappointed to not interested in it. It's an arena style 4v4 game. Some people just aren't into that and people can be disappointed.

It's not tribalism it's simply " studios games that I like made a game that's not my cup of tea and that's kinda disappointing."

That's most of the comments in regards to being disappointed. Not the same guy everyone keep quoting who just wanted to start some shit.

Jun 4, 2019
What is that aesthetic? A ton of modern games have been copping that look for years now and I have no idea where it originated from. No other form of media is having such a huge surge of this vibrant punk look like games.

Kunomori

Nov 1, 2017
User Warned: Platform Warring
Damn... I tought MS would ask for a single player game by NT. Oh well, looks good tho

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
The only problem this game is gonna have is people are gonna go "they went from hellblade to a multiplayer game? Fuck Microsoft!" without knowing this was in development before they bought them and they also have a SP game in the works.

Edit: oh, it's already happening in this thread, of course
When shown and introduced in context at E3 I'm sure this will be addressed, but because it's a leak (which I wish we cracked down on) mustache twirling Microsoft is at it again.