• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Ninja is back to streaming on Twitch and currently has over 95k viewers. I'll be curious to see how his viewership does over the coming weeks as I'm sure many people are tuning in to see his return.

www.twitch.tv

Ninja - Twitch

Ninja streams EVERYWHERE. Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok. CIO @GameSquare $GAMEJust launched a BRAND NEW PODCAST AFK W/ NINJA

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
100k viewers already, holy shit.

I have been beating the drum for a while now that his return stream would be HUGE. I think he's a nobody outside of the streaming world, but he's still very relevant within it. People who ask "Ninja is still relevant?" are really unaware of the pull that clown gets on a major platform.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I knew people are loyal to platforms/stores, but not to streaming sites lol.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This mad early for the West Coast lol. Surprised he started so early.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
"I briefly went on holiday to Redmond where they paid me tens of millions of dollars for basically nothing. Now I have returned to resume earning millions of dollars here from all of you. Message ends."

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Dude has been really fortunate but man streaming all the time and this early...that is some dedication.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Got paid to go to Mixer, got paid to leave Mixer and now he's probably getting good money back on Twitch with the wide audience he used to have. This move ended up being really smart for him, wow.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Yet
And even if he doesn't partner, can't streamers still monetize their streams via donations and sub costs and stuff like that?
He's making money regardless lol.

I'm just saying he may take a different approach this time as he may not want to be locked down to one platform. He seems have his sight on being what they used called Howard Stern--king of all media lol.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I said it before and I'll say it again, NINJA SHOULD WRITE HIS OWN VERSION OF THE ART OF THE DEAL

Dec 8, 2018
Money well spent, Microsoft

tenor.gif

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
I have been beating the drum for a while now that his return stream would be HUGE. I think he's a nobody outside of the streaming world, but he's still very relevant within it. People who ask "Ninja is still relevant?" are really unaware of the pull that clown gets on a major platform.
He has 24 million Youtube subscribers. Anyone who doesnt think Ninja is big in video games is a fool.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
This Ninja really finessed the game. Congrats, can't knock his hustle.
I wouldn't really call it a finesse or a hustle unless he knew ahead of time that he would completely fail to pull an audience and ultimately cause Mixer to shut down

By all means it was a terrible decision popularity/relavancy wise he and Shroud just got very lucky

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Did he really get a deal though? I doubt it's there's like two platforms - really only one

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew people are loyal to platforms/stores, but not to streaming sites lol.
It's not really loyalty to twitch, more just that those other streaming sites don't have the streamers worth watching. I don't watch twitch much anymore but when I used to I wasn't just watching one person.

It's the convenience of having everything in one place. If one person I follow isn't streaming, then there's always another person I follow that is. With Mixer, if Ninja or Shroud wasn't streaming, who are you going to watch?

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Tune in and he is still bitching about any bullet hitting him. As annoying as always...