• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love the focus on Japan here. But I'll be jumping in when Yakuza Kawami 2 gets released.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
18-02-Console.jpg
That's a really sweet line up... Already own KH3, Yakuza 0 and Two Point Hospital, but I can't deny what a great collection of games that is.

Haven't played KH3 yet, but everyone who hasn't played the other two absolutely should.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Just bought KH3 for $20 on one of the recent sales for my son, but this is great for those that haven't played it. Gamepass doesn't screw around.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game before, but I guess now is a good time to try one?

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'll start Yakuza 0 and KH3 and see what one grabs me most.
2 Point Hospital will be getting tried too.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
Wow, I think gamepass is great on pc but console is a whole other level. I am very highly considering a series x after seeing this kind of support.

ShimmyShakes

Nov 1, 2017
I'll try Yakuza 0, and I've got Kiwami on PS4 if that works out. Two Point Hospital looks cool too.

Is there a site or anything that will tell me what games are leaving PC game pass, and when? I'd like a chance to play stuff before it departs if I can.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Wouldn't it have been better including the other KH games? I own the 3 game but waiting on playing the other. Still some great games there.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
I'll try Yakuza 0, and I've got Kiwami on PS4 if that works out. Two Point Hospital looks cool too.

Is there a site or anything that will tell me what games are leaving PC game pass, and when? I'd like a chance to play stuff before it departs if I can.

They tend to communicate the games leaving two or three weeks before they do.

Also, just in case you weren't aware, both the Kiwamis are also coming to GP if you'd rather play them on PC.

Holyoneturtle

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is huge! Rn XGP feels like PS plus when it first started off. Offering damn good games that were somewhat released recently. People who have an XBOX or a PC with this must be super happy.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Had great fun with KH3 ,my favourite worlds in the series, that and insane story made it a really entertaining theme park ride for me.

Oct 27, 2017
If I have already downloaded and installed Ninja Gaiden 2 from the physical discs, can I just download a "license" from Game Pass to play the game without inserting the disc?

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
I just beat Yakuza 0 last night on PS4. The X1 version will be 4k, right? Assuming that's the case that would make 2 out of the 3 current gen versions of that game playable in 4k. I wonder if they'll ever roll out a PS4 Pro enhancement patch for the PS4 version?

Also, NG2 is a super divisive game but don't listen to the haters cause that game owns and it plays great on X1X.

desu

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that's impressive (KH3). Just be sure to play it not too late. They've been slowly removing the Tomb Raider titles one for one. So it might happen to this game(s) as well.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
So is Yakuza 0 enhanced for One X?
I just beat Yakuza 0 last night on PS4. The X1 version will be 4k, right? Assuming that's the case that would make 2 out of the 3 current gen versions of that game playable in 4k. I wonder if they'll ever roll out a PS4 Pro enhancement patch for the PS4 version?

Also, NG2 is a super divisive game but don't listen to the haters cause that game owns and it plays great on X1X.

No mention of X Enhancement on the blog post (where they specifically say that KH3 and Two Point Hospital are X Enhanced). I'd assume the same as PS4/Pro - 1080p/60.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
I've barely scratched the surface on FFXV and now y'all just gonna dump Yakuza and KHIII on me just like that?

...what a time to be alive.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
No mention of X Enhancement on the blog post (where they specifically say that KH3 and Two Point Hospital are X Enhanced). I'd assume the same as PS4/Pro - 1080p/60.

That is really weird to me because while I try not to trivialize aspects of game development if there was a game that I would think would be easy enough for the devs to bump the resolution to 4k (or at least include an option for it) one would think it would be a game like this that was originally designed for last gen hardware. Do we know who is handling this port of Yakuza 0? I assume it's the same team that brought it to PC but I don't know who that is either. Also, was the recent Yakuza collection in 4k? It would just be weird if Zero, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, and Yakuza 6 weren't in 4k but 3 games from the middle of the series were?

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Turned out to be an excellent month! Never played any Yakuza or KH games so I'll start there. Then next month we get Ori!

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to trying KH3. Was never a big fan of the series, but I have a soft spot for Disney, so this works out well!

Edit: Wow, NG2 looks so good on 1X!

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll finally be able to experience what a Kingdom Heart game is! Exciting.

PS: What are these Wasteland games on Gamepass? Are they any good?

The original Wasteland is a classic CRPG from the 80s that is one of the major inspirations for the Fallout series.

Wasteland 2 was kickstarted more recently and - I broadly gather - was... okay. Not spectacular, not as iconic as the original, but competent enough.

I've no idea how good the upcoming remaster will be.

ewudhLh.png

LXoOd5a.png