• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Only care about Ninja Gaiden 2 but I will for sure be playing it, hopefully I can actually find the time to finish it before it goes away unlike the original....

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll finally be able to experience what a Kingdom Heart game is! Exciting.

PS: What are these Wasteland games on Gamepass? Are they any good?

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Bring on net week for Yakuza 0, awesome! Wonder when they'll drop the other two Yakuza games! KH3 is crazy, I have it though.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Impressive month, Yakuza 0 and KH3 alone give plenty of Japanese goodness. Curious to try a Yakuza game for the first time.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Ive been meaning to start Yakuza 0 on my ps4 pro...But I couldnt find the disk after my house got turned upside down from decorating.....Gonna be a pleasure to play on xbox one.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
My only disappointment is that a few of these games didn't drop last month so it could've been dubbed Japanuary.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Meh for me. Played KH3 on PS4. And I got my ass-kicked plenty in NG2 back on Xbox 360. No need to return to that haha.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
It'd be super handy if Indivisible is Play Anywhere. I bought it at launch on XBO but haven't been able to find much time for it on the TV. I'd have more time on my laptop, but it'd be handy to be able to pick up my current save.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to check out Two Point Hospital. Also, been awhile since they added a BC game to Game Pass right? The addition of a original Xbox game like NG3 must mean they are almost ready to flip the switch for xCloud and Console Game Streaming support for older games. Right now you can only stream xbox one games, not Xbox 360 and Xbox games.

Magic

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, what a month.

5 of these games are ones that I absolutely want to play, combine that with Youngblood earlier this month and it's great stuff!

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing here for me since I own all of these on Xbox or PC already but damn February is a good Game Pass month for the ones who haven't played these games yet.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic way for ms to hook more of their fanbase to games like yakuza and kingdom hearts.

And a great way for people to dip their toe into japanese games.

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
Interesting that it seems Yakuza 0 isn't enhanced but for anyone that hasn't played it, it's amazing. Great month for Ninja Gaiden II alone ($30 on XBL).

Oct 27, 2017
Im happy Xbox is finally getting some Yakuza, but as I finish Y3 Remastered and start 4, after beating 0,1,2, and Judgment on PS4, it just makes me feel more validated having not really had an Xbox until late last year. I'm happy for everyone who gets to experience zero for the first time!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Will gladly ignore Yakuza and play a lot of Two Point Hospital
Weird to drop KH3 and not any of the other games