• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Trolling. Inflammatory thread derailment
wow. two white men who built their careers off screaming into a camera because it entertains the snail-brained masses clash in a battle of the ages so intense it puts me straight the fuck to sleep

udllpn

Oct 28, 2017
wow. two white men who built their careers off screaming into a camera because it entertains the snail-brained masses clash in a battle of the ages so intense it puts me straight the fuck to sleep

And I am guessing your are above that? And what does being white and being men have to do with anything? I just don't understand the negativity about certain things. It's not as if you are forced to watch their content or you were asked to comment on anything they do.

Oct 25, 2017
but which has less talent?
jimmy fallon for sure

And I am guessing your are above that? And what does being white and being men have to do with anything? I just don't understand the negativity about certain things. It's not as if you are forced to watch their content or you were asked to comment on anything they do.

one hosted trump on his show like a good ol' boy and the other won't play games with women. They don't face any consequences for their actions because they exist at the top of the social power structure in america. goodnight

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018

I'm guess calling out their race is acceptable? It shouldn't matter.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Damn people are so salty about things its crazy. Awell.
Pretty cool vid. Funny RL was played with the Retro challenge haha.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
These two idiots deserve each other.
0JWZxgr.png

Ninja only lost at GoldenEye because he couldn't build
0JWZxgr.png

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can we at least get some funny memes and gifs out of this before everyone snark themselves into a coma?

Spence

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Why the negativity? I don't normally watch them but they both seem like happy and positive people doing their thing and spreading positivity, they also seem fun to be around, they deserve their success.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Why the negativity? I don't normally watch them but they both seem like happy and positive people doing their thing and spreading positivity, they also seem fun to be around, they deserve their success.
People are still mad at Fallon for patting Trump on the head in 2016 and Ninja for stating that he would not play with female streamers because he was worried about how it would be perceived. Both are valid criticisms, both don't need to be brought up every time one of them pops up in the news.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Ah Jimmy Fallon, bastion of positivity. Like that time he tried playing cute with a white supremacist presidential candidate on his show. So positive.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Can't stand Fallon but Ninja is actually since i catched a couple of his stream, highly entertaning and damn impressive at Fortnite (wich i also can't stand lol)

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I don't usually complain about threads, but what is the point of making these Ninja threads? It seems like the only reason to create them is boo and hiss at him.

If it was actual news about him then by all means, but at this point, it's pretty much advertisement. Why give him more exposure?

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I really need to understand how Fallon can be so bad at videogames. He's always saying that he plays a lot but I feel like I'm watching Reggie playing Smash Bros everytime I see him play.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Can't believe they replaced Conan for this guy.
He is still purposely breaking character and fake laughing after all these years? You are the host...stop that.
This isn't SNL, and it wasn't even funny during SNL skits.

Hell, even though I don't like Jay. At least Jay can be funny with his outdated 70s style jokes.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get the hate for fallon. He seems like he'd be fun to hang out with. I've seen his show here and there, and it seemed ok

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Man I really need to understand how Fallon can be so bad at videogames. He's always saying that he plays a lot but I feel like I'm watching Reggie playing Smash Bros everytime I see him play.

Same for Conan, I know he's doing a bit but I nobody can be this bad at controlling a video game, even my parents in their 60's were able to play astrobot when I explained how the controls worked.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017

Ninja said he don't like to stream with female streamers cause people start "shipping" them - gossiping that they may f**k.

So fuck Ninja, he's a piece of shit because of that. I guess.

Subhero

Nov 18, 2018
On topic of the actual video:
Was surprised how hard Jimmy sucked at Mario Kart. I mean this is a guy that plays video games for ages and even prioritized it over dating Nicole Kidman.
What a disappointment ;)

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Fallon being so bad at video games is meant to be endearing, but I feel like it just makes him seem even more fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.