• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Wow, I remember when the first 4 volumes released back in 2008 when I was starting off in College. I was at taking online classes that semester, and now I'm working from home listening to the latest volumes 12 years later.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Well, Ghosts VI is the darkest fucking album I've heard in a while. V instead is pretty otherwordly in a positive way.
While Ghosts I - IV was a collection of different vibes and emotions, where each track was unpredictable and sort of disconnected, you can feel a concept behind these two albums. Not what I expected for sure. Definitely a harder listen.

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else having trouble actually downloading the album's? I click the link after completing the order and get hung up at as page saying that it's waiting for payment confirmation from Shopify.

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else having trouble actually downloading the album's? I click the link after completing the order and get hung up at as page saying that it's waiting for payment confirmation from Shopify.

It probably took about 5 minutes or so for the download links to appear for me. They must be getting hammered pretty hard.

Jim

Oct 27, 2017
I've been stuck on the Shopify spinner for a while, even when trying to start fresh. Definitely getting hammered.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Having a difficult time getting the download links via the store but I am excited to listen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw new NIN tracks on my subscription feed.

MoosiferX

Oct 27, 2017
Richland, WA
Man, just finished both. If the goal was to make me feel relaxed and take my mind off of things and then dive full bore into anxiety mode with no escape, leaving me riddled with doubt: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. lol

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
EUCcRHmXsAUYf_2

Message from Trent and Atticus.

Nov 7, 2017
I'm hard pressed to name artists more evolving, surprising and interesting than Trent and co. My week sucked until today.

Mine's still stuck on the authorising payment screen so having to use the Pitchfork stream.

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
I just checked my order page again, and there's a message that they're getting slammed with requests and they'll email everybody a link to download once things are sorted out.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect, Trent Reznor does right again. Shame it's only mp3 though.
That's disappointing. I remember when Ghosts I–IV was one of the first widely available lossless, high-res album downloads (24/96 FLAC).
High-res audio is pointless, but lossless matters. Hopefully there will be FLACs soon.

Static Veins

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I never really got into Ghosts I-IV. Some cool ideas, but that's all they were really - snippets of something greater. I can listen to it, but it never really grabs me.

These new albums though? Love them. Together is so disturbingly serene, while Locusts is the audio equivalent of having a panic attack. Between Ghosts V-VI and the Watchmen soundtrack, Trent and Atticus are at the top of their instrumental game.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
It should be up on streaming services now.

The albums are amazing btw. Ghosts I-IV was my college soundtrack, so this was a wonderfully surprising treat.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
If you're having difficulty downloading the files, it's recommended to download them from the store via desktop.