• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Well?

• 👍

Votes: 898 78.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 254 22.0%

• Total voters

robot

Oct 27, 2017
It looks different, and I think I like it. I'm not at all convinced that would stay on my feet though, especially through some sort of exercise.\

Also, even if these take off they shouldn't make them in kids sizes. The flat tire abuse of these would be off the charts.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Surprised thumbs up is winning, this is absolutely hideous. Never in my life would I wear these, rather go bare foot.

The black ones certainly are not hideous. And the other ones just come down to personal preference.

However, thumbs up isn't just winning because of the design. It's winning because of the cool tech and the fact that this an important product for accessibility.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
The functionality is awesome but those colorways are all kinda horrible imo. There's much going on and even on the black style they're using two different highlight colors for some reason.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I really want a pie but ima hold until it's more widely available.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool.

If need to make a quick run to the grocery store without the tying.

Better than the slide that keeps falling off
m_59fac8096a5830280e012e56.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I already do my best to pretend my shoes dont have laces and just push my feet into pretied shoes, so a pair designed around that seems pretty nice
assuming they hold well and are comfortable, im in

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow that's really cool.

I was just randomly watching this video the other day about their Flyease basketball shoe.

Accessibility seem to be the driving force behind the designs.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Love 'em for the accessibility implications. I find them aesthetically pleasing though not my absolute favorite.

Big thumbs up.

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
More plastic trash made in sweatshops. Just what the world needs.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is it really that hard for folk to use their hands to put on their shoes for a solid second.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
i barely ever use my hands to put on my shoes.

It's bad for the shoes I know but i'm lazy.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
The design is better than I expected. The color scheme is...my eyes are not enjoying it.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I thinks that's pretty dope actually. Would be worried about it messing up down the road though

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Came in here fully expecting some absolute shit but that's pretty cool. Be interested in grabbing a pair.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
They look cool.(only in black though)

But are people even tying there sneakers every time they put them on?
I just slip into mine.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I love my dad shoes. I'll check it out. Although my biggest concern with those Nikes is durability.

New Balance kept their no hands sneakers nice and simple:
ma900bk_nb_02_i

Fucking love these things.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
thats a nice idea and good for people that can have flexibility issues

i wonder how sturdy they are

These are fantastic as the accessibility on these are great for people with mobility issues. I know both my parents are getting older and usually use a long shoe horn to get their shoes on so these would be nice for them down the line.