• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Lol, I totally forgot this game until today, I was browsing the PSN Store and apparently the Vita version released today. Well, that's it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm guessing it was a kickstarter stretch?

Good to see them following through with it.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
The vita version has been released for like months now...its a shit port with 7 FPS framerate and thousand hour long loading times

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The PS Vita version came out in January in North America.

But yeah, the European release showed up on the store today.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
tumblr_o5bvdrsofa1vn5qamo1_500.gif

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On Vita huh.

The old striking when the iron is frigid cold strategy.

We often criticize smaller devs that decide to release on top of behemoths like Call Of Duty, FIFA, Final Fantasy, a Rockstar game and so on. Releasing something on the Vita in September 2019 is a foolproof way to not get buried under tons of exciting releases people will be buying en masse.

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Pikasprey did recently a great stream playthrough of this, it's an unintentionally hilarious game

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was pretty decent Clock Tower spiritual sequel once you accept it's been made on a budget of 5 bucks.