• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mangrilla

Aug 28, 2020
Washington, DC
I want to keep as much about this game a mystery as possible, so I closed out once I heard them kind of preview what they'd be covering. But if we get anymore information about the next-gen patch, definitely give us a heads up, Era. Still bummed that it won't be coming out til next year.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I wish we could get some information on how these games are going to work on the next-gen consoles.

I know we have reworked next-gen versions of the game coming next year, so are the new consoles just going to run the game in older legacy modes? Meaning the PS5 will run the PS4 Pro version, the Series S will run the standard Xbox One version, and the Series X will run the One X version?

Or can we expect at least some modest improvements like a resolution or framerate bump?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Wk2KAUZ.jpg

cfwVN9A.jpg

A97WXBb.jpg

1rYwWow.jpg

Rest of pictures of Nigh City from the roll: https://imgur.com/a/LhPTqnK

What is the PC information they teased? Strange.

System requirements

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
I feel like the game looks less and less impressive every time they show something new.

Not to say it looks bad because it doesn't, just less impressive than when we first saw it.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man I cannot wait to just walk around and explore. Night City looks incredible.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
Yeah, either based consoles get a massive upgrade (edit: downgrade lol), or my based PS4 finally gonna take off and explode playing this game; this city looks insanely dense.

Last edited:

Yushi

Nov 27, 2017
This guys is totally passionate about what he does. Awesome to watch him talk about Night City

Oct 29, 2017
Seems like each gang has a rival gang, so I imagine you have to choose between the two, except for the first guys that have red eyes, that may just be straight up bad guys.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Looks really good, but it doesn't live up to that first gameplay trailer.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Why can't these Night City Wires show more gameplay? It's like 90% filler. Come on CD Projekt

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Those are some suspiciously reasonable requirements. What framerate are they targeting for those specs? 30fps? :P