• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Apparently they will show something from all three Nier games ( Nier Replicant V.122, Nier Automata & Nier Reincarnation)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PhonyImaginativeFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Looking forward to it

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Nice. Gimme that Neir Au2mata (or just a next gen patchy patch and the Replicant shizzle would also be cool and stuff).

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
NieR Reincarnation and NieR Remake are pretty obvious guesses, showing some gameplay, probably releasedates too, NieR Automata is the real wild card here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe the Nier: Automata stuff will be a tease of the final raid of the FF14 crossover

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Also how wild is it that the Nier series is getting a whole presentation? If you had told me this after I played the original game years ago I wouldn't have believed you lol

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I really do have to wonder if Automata 2 is happening. Nier Reincarnation looks like it's poised to be the third entry in the series despite being a mobile gotcha game.

I think it will definitly happen. It sold almost as much as SEs flagship franchises and they wanna treat it like that from now on.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Keen to see if there are any upgrades to the gameplay in NieR 1.5. Not expecting anything big about Automata.

SonicX_Zero

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit I was so excited reading the title, and then clicked on the youtube clip only to read Live in 14 days... set reminder. xD

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Excited for whatever 1.22 brings - played Nier Automata for the first time this year and was blown away.
Can't wait to try the original

Cugel

ā–² Legend ā–²
Nov 7, 2017
I want to see NieR remake in motion, and a new NieR. Thanks.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Very excited for new Replicant footage and info! I feel that any future Nier title beyond these may depend on what changes they bring to OG Nier through Replicant.

I loved Automata, but I feel its story is done. What I mainly want is a sequel that expands on Nier as a whole, even if I think it'll take awhile.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I want to see NieR remake in motion, and a new NieR. Thanks.
Reincarnation is new NieR, watch a video of the beta footage. Hopefully not only new NieR.
I loved Automata, but I feel its story is done. What I mainly want is a sequel that expands on Nier as a whole, even if I think it'll take awhile.
Canon story content in stage plays, books, and FFXIV raids says otherwise. The FFXIV stuff is post ending I believe.

Last edited:

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Ok,I'm getting confused about the titles of these games now....I've only played Nier Automata....what is the actual title of the upcoming remaster?

RealPopche

Aug 1, 2020
Time to get back into Automata I guess.

Got all the main endings and then some, did a lot of quests but still got more things to unlock, more quests to do and many DLC arena stages to go through.

I wonder what the announcement will be? A sequel or a remaster/definitive edition with new content?
Or a brand new story DLC with new characters?