• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jkh13

Oct 27, 2017
Are there going to be more VIP tickets going up today or is that it?
There doesn't seem to be any. I have a script which phones me if there are tickets available. Last night, a few random one offs, this morning there were about 10 stalls, just now about 2 rows of stalls. No VIPs at all.

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
All the VIP tickets for Chicago sold out on Tuesday it seems, so I still got tickets for the regular show and will see how much the ticketmaster bot markups will be before the show.

El Crono

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
All the VIP tickets for Chicago sold out on Tuesday it seems, so I still got tickets for the regular show and will see how much the ticketmaster bot markups will be before the show.

I was hoping to get some VIP tickets today but yeah, it seems all were sold on the presale. Nevermind, I'll just take a very blurry pic of Yoko Taro from afar.

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping to get some VIP tickets today but yeah, it seems all were sold on the presale. Nevermind, I'll just take a very blurry pic of Yoko Taro from afar.
Bring a zoooooom lens haha.

Also, first time coming to Chicago? Be sure to bring very warm clothing as it will be pretty cold around this time.

I also think we should try a meet up for dinner of everyone going to the Chicago one before the show at one of the restaurants nearby.

Last edited:

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't think they're allowing resales for the tickets throught ticketmaster. I screwed up and got a 2nd section seat before going back and getting a 1st section seat and tried to resell my ticket and it didn't allow me.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
now all my friends, whom I didn't manage to get tickets for, are messaging me "nier?"
"nier?"

fack

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
Glorious news, a second London show is being put on.

For anyone going, since this is a late evening performance, make sure your transport or accommodation is sorted. Transport out of London on a Sunday evening is shit.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
So are these just being immediately scalped for resale? It's making me lose interest in future concert announcements stateside.

Which is odd considering Distant Worlds tickets were easy to get.

Deleted member 2328

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just called them and apparently no more VIP tickets. Will keep my place in line on the website just in case...

Kira.FA37

Jan 11, 2018
Ah shite, just saw the thread, there are 2120 persons ahead of me.... Somebody in queue at the front wanna buy me a ticket too?

Deleted member 2328

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tip: After selecting "Get Best Seats" you can refresh the page until the ticket you want appears from someone who changed its mind. I was able to buy a VIP ticket that way after 5 or so page refreshes.

Oct 28, 2017
get best seats will give you vip tickets if they are still available.
I figured that out after I bought tickets because I didn't even notice the button existed.

I actually got two sets of tickets in the end (sorry people still in the queue D: ) But if they don't give me the refund I'll be reselling them for as close to face value as I can and I'll post the link here when I know for certain so I know I'm selling them to someone who wants to go!

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Man, all this talk of how hard it is to get tickets for the London show is making me nervous for the Bangkok shows.

I'm not 100% sure if I can go, but I might as well buy tickets just in case I can go and just sell it close to its original price in here if I can't make it.

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a decent hall for London, pretty excited still which is a good sign. Only orchestra performance I've been to so far that I was let down by was the Symphony of the Goddess they did in the other Wembley hall, had a pretty good track record otherwise.