• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer seems to suggest that Cage won't be talking all that much and I'm not sure how I feel about that. The concept is cool and could be executed well but you'd expect to have Cage hamming the fuck the out his lines in a movie like this.

Not expecting this to be the next Mandy, but hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, now I have to see this.

Also, funny how long they're taking to get the "real" FNAF movie off the ground

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll give it a watch.

Premise is ridiculous enough, and it seems that the movie doesn't take itself too seriously.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer seems to suggest that Cage won't be talking all that much and I'm not sure how I feel about that. The concept is cool and could be executed well but you'd expect to have Cage hamming the fuck the out his lines in a movie like this.

Not expecting this to be the next Mandy, but hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise.

If there is one actor out there who can produce an incredibly over the top performance sans dialogue, it's Cage.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of Cage being a quiet guy and then exploding with rage. It's an interesting way to play with his style.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I assume Cage's character knows what's up before he ever gets there, but he's a silent protagonist so the audience is gonna be in "suspense."

Could be fun though.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
This looks like some decent mid-tier Cage goodness and that's enough to get me excited.

cage-gif11.gif

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Reverse 5 Nights at Freddy's.

Instead of trying to get out and surviving, he goes in there to kill them.

Interesting.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was about to make a "I'm not locked in with you, you're locked in with me" joke and then they literally said it