• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nickelodeon doug vs disney's doug

• Nick's Doug

Votes: 310 77.7%
  • Disney's Doug

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Doug always sucked.

Votes: 82 20.6%

• Total voters

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
not a funny show at all, i always hated it when it came on in the middle of something superior like Ren and Stimpy or even AHHH Real Monsters

why is the op practically copy pasted from this random 3 year old Reddit post?

If Doug were on the air now, this would be the foundation of an episode of Doug.

headshaking-inducing, yet supremely boring and ridiculous that something like this would happen. its not even funny, just sad.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Speaking of Doug

Anyone know if they will have episodes of both versions on Disney+?

Wouldn't mind binge watching the shows šŸ˜‚

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All I remember from Doug is a collection of extremely unlikeable characters.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm too nostalgic for Nickelodeon.

1. Pete and Pete
  2. Clarissa Explains it All
  3. Are you afraid of the dark?
  4. Kenan and Kel

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I only watched Nick Doug. I had long outgrown the show by the time it transitioned to Disney.

There's a couple episodes of doug that have literally stuck with me my entire life, or at least moments. When his sister is taking her driving exam, and she can't paralell park but she does it in the arcade game, and then the episode where he crawls into the principals office on graduation day or w/e. The sister one sticks with me because I was 9 or 10 when that was on, I think, and my sister was 15 or 16 and it resonated with me.

wow, the meta narrative of this thread is so weird.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
I think the episode of Doug that stuck with me the most was the one where he spent the whole time freaking out over a pimple.

Doug might be the most pathetic cartoon protagonist of all time.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Nicks Doug and its not close, Doug didn't even have the same voice with Disney =\

tumblr_ms3yymNYBf1sfisjso1_500.gif

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
trademark violation?
disney bought it.
they change one hair and suddenly it's okay to have exactly the same character in "their" show?
this person posts on that r/legal or whatever place, definitely.