• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
But Mariah already released the all-time greatest diss track 10 years ago.

We don't need her joke of an ex pecking at the charred remains.

Earthstrike

Oct 28, 2017
Guys wikipedia is getting clowned on. Decided to look up his age and his death is listed as dec 10th. Occupation: Certified clown

Edit: Already gone

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guys wikipedia is getting clowned on. Decided to look up his age and his death is listed as dec 10th. Occupation: Certified clown

Edit: Already gone
HlbBLrl.png

I'm deceased right now

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
You should put this in the OP most of the thread seems to have no clue Em released a track a week ago as they are acting like he's above this lol

I know me and Mariah didn't end on a high note/But that other dude's whipped-that pussy got him neutered," he spits on the song. "Tried to tell him this chick's a nut job before he got his jewels clipped/Almost got my caboose kicked/Fool, quit/You not gonna do shit/I let her chop my balls off too before I lose to you, Nick."
Nick Cannon is corny AF but so is Em.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Em responds even though he shouldn't cause I like when Em just dunks people who has no business going after him. I listen to Nail in the Coffin every now and then cause of that.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao dude is still salty all these years later. Holy shit man. Let it go. You clowning yourself.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the most obvious attention grab attempts I've seen in quite some time. Em shouldn't respond with anything. Don't give someone else another career just to destroy it.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
This is one of the most obvious attention grab attempts I've seen in quite some time. Em shouldn't respond with anything. Don't give someone else another career just to destroy it.
Lmao dude is still salty all these years later. Holy shit man. Let it go. You clowning yourself.
Eminem released a diss verse a week ago first.

See Hobbes post on the last page or mine above yours.

Oct 27, 2017
Is this like promotion for Wild N Out? Still trying to understand why in the flying fuck Nick Cannon would go after Eminem? I mean his own show makes fun of him about Eminem all the time..

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Em responds even though he shouldn't cause I like when Em just dunks people who has no business going after him. I listen to Nail in the Coffin every now and then cause of that.
Actually em went at Nick on a new track with fat Joe, and Joe amped it up by saying this is the most disrespectful track or some shit like that I don't remember, now Nick is responding with this track. The shit is sad on both sides em is getting no points for re igniting a old beef with Nick cannon.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Actually em went at Nick on a new track with fat Joe, and Joe amped it up by saying this is the most disrespectful track or some shit like that I don't remember, now Nick is responding with this track. The shit is sad on both sides em is getting no points for re igniting a old beef with Nick cannon.
No it's only sad for Nick. Em has know to be petty as fuck his whole career and from his tweets is gonna entertain this again.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
ha, I was just listening to Ems diss tracks. I really like Warning, Canabitch, and the everlast ones

Wait wait wait. Em's dis was from 2009? It took Nick 10 years to clap back?
That's what I was thinking, especially since they mention that track in this new diss. But apparently there's a recent

Oct 27, 2017
Wait so Eminem, Fat Joe and Dre made a song?!? in 2019?!?!..Had some shots at Nick Cannon?

Then Nick Cannon released a rap diss track with Suge Knight...

This timeline has been messed up..

giphy.gif

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No it's only sad for Nick. Em has know to be petty as fuck his whole career and from his tweets is gonna entertain this again.
I mean if it's all in good fun and em goes on wild n out and it's done after that sure, but no one was sitting thinking damn I wish em and Nick was beefing again those bars was hard as fuck.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But Mariah already released the all-time greatest diss track 10 years ago.

We don't need her joke of an ex pecking at the charred remains.
The charred remains of Nick's legitimacy? I loved Drumline and I genuinely like him, but he needs to accept his place with some grace.

I suspect Eminem is rich and popular enough that, no matter how strong his response actually is, he's getting assigned the win on this. That it'll at least be better than whatever Nick just tried won't help any.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The charred remains of Nick's legitimacy? I loved Drumline and I genuinely like him, but he needs to accept his place with some grace.

I suspect Eminem is rich and popular enough that, no matter how strong his response actually is, he's getting assigned the win on this. That it'll at least be better than whatever Nick just tried won't help any.

I mean, Em quite literally the best selling rapper of all time by a mile. Why release diss tracks when you can release record sale numbers.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was nice of Suge to join the conference call to record this track. I know calling cards are currency in prison.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Real talk I though Rap Devil was good diss track when it came out. I mean Killshot was better but still it wasn't ass.