• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
National Table just doesn't have the same ring to it.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I guess they couldn't find a high chair big enough for someone who weighs three bucks plus.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The chair is funnier than the table, or at least better completes it.

Rj9suQF.jpg

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I wouldn't put it past Trump to steal the Resolute Desk. He and his family have been stealing art from embassies.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't put it past Trump to steal the Resolute Desk. He and his family have been stealing art from embassies.
Yeah, but stealing it and taking it to the White House, right? Not like it's going to Mar-a-Lago or Trump Tower. In their eyes they're just rearranging government furniture.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
The fuck is that? It really does look like a kids table. Look how the chair is. How is he comfortable sitting like that?

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Someone on Twitter pointed out the unadorned Christmas tree lmao everything about this pic exudes emptiness

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
Isn't this the temporary desk used outside of the Oval Office?
I could've sworn he had it at something about space

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
He deserves every rotten thing that happens to him for the rest of his life, but it's honestly sad that there is no one in his life who tells him how bad some of this stuff looks. Where's Melania? Where are his kids? Someone help this racist old fuckwit.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
That's the "Holy shit we already stole and moved out all the other good tables and forgot to leave one for these press conferences. QUICK someone find ANY table with a emblem on it!" -backup tables.

The type of fuckery that happens when you are mid move. No joke. Remember personally eating while sitting in my office chair like 8 years ago while we were moving because the kitchen stuff had already been moved out.
vCeTjBb.png

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, would it kill them to vacuum once in a while?
Tangential, but that carpet looks really shitty for some reason.
Yeah that carpet looks nasty. Is that intended?

It wouldn't surprise me if the WH has had a skelton crew of a skeleton crew since late 2017-early 2018 and can't prepare for anything. The fast food banquets Trump hosted seemed suspect even for him IMO.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
I think he thought the smaller desk would make him look bigger, but he didn't account the enormous empty room space around him into his equations.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My assumption is that Biden has already been given use of the Oval Office for the transition since Trump is never there.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
This pic on the replies got me good

Her face like "I didn't lived almost 100 years for this shit"

Eny-ijOVcAAQ1gi

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As it was foretold...
flcfTdPl.jpg

As an aside, there is something really off-putting about the photography

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand what's going on here. Trump did a press conference like this, or something? Like, on purpose?

edit: never mind, I see it now. Uh, and I see the media is saying he'll concede. He said the exact opposite, at length.

Last edited:

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if the WH has had a skelton crew of a skeleton crew since late 2017-early 2018 and can't prepare for anything. The fast food banquets Trump hosted seemed suspect even for him IMO.

Holy shit I forgot about the fast food banquet. Imagine going to the white house (which almost certainly has world class chiefs available) and getting mcdonalds.

But yeah skeleton crew would explain that.