• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
No Switch? ayyyyyyyyy LMAO

I think we need a version of the Switch of this image now:

window-wiiu.jpg
Big L

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Woo, never played the first but will try it now

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Loved the first game back in the day, way more than the second. Might get. Sucks the Switch version is just a port, but oh well.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn! Switch version bought, my patience has paid off!

Jenea

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Don't get it why its not on xbox. Porting is cheap and Spencer got a ton of money.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
does remastered version get new content? or is the only difference between switch and ps4/pc the graphics?
it'd be pretty dumb to take the "remastered" out of the title for just one version.

Last edited:

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I suspect that the Switch version is none other than the DS version, & not the PS3 version.

It's still good for everyone all around; PS4 & PC getting the remastered PS3 version of the game, while the Switch gets the remastered DS version of the game.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect that the Switch version is none other than the DS version, & not the PS3 version.

It's still good for everyone all around; PS4 & PC getting the remastered PS3 version of the game, while the Switch gets the remastered DS version of the game.
There are screenshots in the OP ignoring the fact that it would actually be more difficult to port the DS version.

Oct 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure there are screenshots showing the that the Switch also gets the PS3 version

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i guess we'll have to wait a little bit to find out but it still don't buy that they'll put the game on new platforms under two different titles.

omg jeez not this "DQ 11 will be the 3DS version on switch" shit again. it's clearly the ps3 version.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
There are screenshots in the OP ignoring the fact that it would actually be more difficult to port the DS version.

What? No way. The DS version isn't even the full game.

I'm pretty sure there are screenshots showing the that the Switch also gets the PS3 version

omg jeez not this "DQ 11 will be the 3DS version on switch" shit again. it's clearly the ps3 version.

Oh, ok; I just took it as that way since the Switch version of the game isn't getting the updated performance & resolution.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
Well if the Switch version costs less, I'll be there day 1. If it costs the same, I'll just wait for a sale. My backlog is big enough anyway.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Whaaaaaat, all these leaks I cant handle. Just found out about three titles that I'm absolutely stoked for, wow E3 hasn't even started and I'm already more excited for stuff than I have been in 2018 and 2019.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
You can pick up a physical copy of NNK2 for under a tenner now. I might buy it and save it for after I play the remaster.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
I always wanted to play this, but it's been so long and I know so much about the game already, I think I am going to wait until it gets a discount.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I literally left my PS3 on overnight reinstalling this, guess that was pointless aha 😅

May 17, 2018
Great game and the switch is a perfect fit for it but having played it twice on PS3 (jpn and eng) and again twice on ds (Jpn and the most recently released translated eng patch) I'll give it a pass

Deleted member 35598

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
User Banned (1 Day): Lazy Dev Rhetoric and History of Similar Behavior
It might be a Skyrim where the Switch version doesnt get all the graphical improvements and therefore doesn't get the remaster on the title.

Expect the game bumped to 1080p/720p tho.

I think the problem is many of those Japanese devs take Switch customers for granted with lazy and costly ports. I hope this isn't a 50/60$ ports.

Oct 25, 2017
I think the problem is many of those Japanese devs take Switch customers for granted with lazy and costly ports. I hope this isn't a 50/60$ ports.
I'm willing to bet it's parity to the other ports in the sense that all PC and PS4 have additionally is 4K Support. The leaked screenshots don't really show anything new and most everything looks about the same as it did before.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fiiiinallly. Fuck Ni No Kuni 2. Praise this A+ masterpiece.

I hope we get an edition with a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.