• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
This game isn't going in the Wild's favor, maybe they should dive more.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
That Pettersson deflection-tip to Boeser on the goal was such a beauty. Giving me Henrik Sedin vibes.

Oct 25, 2017
That Pettersson deflection-tip to Boeser on the goal was such a beauty. Giving me Henrik Sedin vibes.
He had such a great game overall. Drew a few penalties, tons of shot assists and a couple actual ones, some classic dangles and I loved this backcheck tip pass that turned into a breakaway the other way:

If the Wild actually believe that he somehow injured Hartman, rather than the flop doing it, I'm a bit worried they're going to try and send a message in Game 3. Refs should be aware

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
He had such a great game overall. Drew a few penalties, tons of shot assists and a couple actual ones, some classic dangles and I loved this backcheck tip pass that turned into a breakaway the other way:

If the Wild actually believe that he somehow injured Hartman, rather than the flop doing it, I'm a bit worried they're going to try and send a message in Game 3. Refs should be aware

That play live looked soooooo good. Had to point that play out to my (non-Canucks-fan) friend live right away to sing his praises.

I think the Refs were already more aware in game2 than game1 of how targeted Petey is, so I hope they'll be aware for Game3 as well.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So, is Bob the worst signing of the decade or do we need to give him another season before verdict?

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
g6m0rhy5gkbh.gif

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
So, is Bob the worst signing of the decade or do we need to give him another season before verdict?

7x10 for a 30 year old goalie is a bad deal the moment it is signed, him being shit since signing it is salt in the wound.

I don't think he's truly as bad as he showed this year and Florida will probably get a handful of decent seasons out of him at some point but that doesn't make it worth it.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this loser ass franchise, and their loser ass culture. The high point of their entire existence was losing the Stanley Cup twenty four years ago, and the sad part is they'll never reach those "heights" again. Because they're fucking losers. Haven't even won a playoff series in twenty four years, and they can't even win one game in a best of five. I'm not even mad Bob scammed ownership out of $10 million a year, fuck those dipshits. Enjoy your PlayStation, Barkov, you earned it. I renounce the Florida Panthers.

tumblr_osw8zeqpcx1telu9kkg.gif

lol you're a disgrace

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Plus they've been cursed since July 1st 2019.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Melnyk somehow lucked out of some shitty contracts cuz he couldn't afford them. Karlsson, Turris, Duchene.

I'll take Stone back tho 😒

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I haven't watched everything. Which series has actually been good hockey? The Mtl-Pit series has been really slow and sloppy IMO. How many times has Pittsburgh missed the net? The Edm-Chi series has been a defensive nightmare. The rusty pre-lims continue.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched everything. Which series has actually been good hockey? The Mtl-Pit series has been really slow and sloppy IMO. How many times has Pittsburgh missed the net? The Edm-Chi series has been a defensive nightmare. The rusty pre-lims continue.

Canucks/Wild, Capitals/Flyers, and Knights/Blues are my faves so far. They've seemed more prepared than the other series.