• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this is how the rest of this series goes. I don't want the front office to think this team is anything close to a contender.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edmonton should be banned from getting first overall for a decade. I've never seen such a waste of talent before concentrated in one place. McDavid will eventually leave when he tires of having to do everything himself.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton should be banned from getting first overall for a decade. I've never seen such a waste of talent before concentrated in one place. McDavid will eventually leave when he tires of having to do everything himself.

lol the Art Ross trophy winner and probable Hart trophy MVP is on his team. I'd say he has some help.

Great game by McDavid though, that's how great players are supposed to respond.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know who this Marner salt is directed toward. The leafs fans in this thread don't really go on about how he's the next Kane or what have you.

It's like the second time you've mentioned Marner when no one else brought him up.

Who ya talking to?

I for one thought he was massively overpaid from day 1

Oct 27, 2017
lol the Art Ross trophy winner and probable Hart trophy MVP is on his team. I'd say he has some help.

Great game by McDavid though, that's how great players are supposed to respond.
The forward core outside of McDavid, Draisaitl, RNH, Yams and a couple of others is pretty bare. If Puljujarvi comes back and can become something, that could help though. McDavid really needs a consistent winger that can complement him.

Defensively and in net is where the team lacks big time. Klefbom, if he's relied on as a top pairing guy, spells trouble. He's a #3 guy at best. They've got some great pieces; Bear, Nurse, Broberg, Bouchard, but never gonna win if it doesn't get better.

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
I cringed so hard seeing Barzal going head first into the boards. Glad he was able to get up. It looked brutal.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this loser ass franchise, and their loser ass culture. The high point of their entire existence was losing the Stanley Cup twenty four years ago, and the sad part is they'll never reach those "heights" again. Because they're fucking losers. Haven't even won a playoff series in twenty four years, and they can't even win one game in a best of five. I'm not even mad Bob scammed ownership out of $10 million a year, fuck those dipshits. Enjoy your PlayStation, Barkov, you earned it. I renounce the Florida Panthers.

tumblr_osw8zeqpcx1telu9kkg.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this loser ass franchise, and their loser ass culture. The high point of their entire existence was losing the Stanley Cup twenty four years ago, and the sad part is they'll never reach those "heights" again. Because they're fucking losers. Haven't even won a playoff series in twenty four years, and they can't even win one game in a best of five. I'm not even mad Bob scammed ownership out of $10 million a year, fuck those dipshits. Enjoy your PlayStation, Barkov, you earned it. I renounce the Florida Panthers.

Not often we get to see one of these betrayals live.

Oct 26, 2017
Preds are getting caved in basically everywhere except the scoreboard, but that's fine I suppose.

Hockey remains a magical sport.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC

Damn, talk about slamming the door on your way out.

Crazed

Oct 25, 2017

This is like one of my Wings rants from a very long time ago when they were just starting to suck. Dark times those were.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
CosmicQueso's when the Knights demolished the Yotes in their first game was pretty good too, but lost to the old place.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is like one of my Wings rants from a very long time ago when they were just starting to suck. Dark times those were.

At least Detroit has good years and championships to look back on to help you through. Florida just has losing. That's all they have. They're Brooks from Shawshank Redemption. Fucking institutionalized.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
glad it took a whole game for these assholes to try using the air to get the puck past the neutral zone

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
So...are the blowjobs gonna show up to the game or are they gonna just let the leafs skate circles around them?

calder

Oct 25, 2017
How are the Jets playing again already don't I get a day off to pretend I'm not going to be devastated when they lose?