• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy having this soundbite before the start of every home game:

Will probably play during every stoppage in play too.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Every time they challenge a play...

"Looks like the Karen's want to see the manager."

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hate this name.

It least Jurassic Park was popular when Toronto picked their name.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I like it. Veers a little goofy, but that can be fun—kids should love it in particular. I like the palette and the (relative) restraint of the logo.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
FNLajhq.png

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm floored they didn't go with any green. Definitely subverted my expectations.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was unsure about that name at first, but I love the colors and logo. Totally down with this.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Store is up, 100% of proceeds go to Youthcare:

Release the Kraken Store

Seattle Kraken gear is here! Shop and support a great cause—100% of net proceeds go toward local organizations serving BIPOC youth and families.

It's just 'release the kraken' gear.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
It looks alright.

How many bajillion times are we going to hear "Release the Kracken"? I'm sick of it already.
If they had named it after a fish then they'd be shoveling dead fish off the ice all the time. So now there will be all sorts of sea beasties thrown on the ice.
I'm just coming up with different reasons to dislike the franchise. Welcome to the NHL.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, they went and did it.

How incredibly stupid.

Whatever, as long as this whole hockey team/arena thing gets us the Sonics back sooner than later, it'll be worth it.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
The jersey and colour scheme are great. The logo and name? Not so much.

This is a case where I much prefer the secondary mark over the main logo.