• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Leafs could still sign Bracco, though it's unlikely. Figure he'll get a chance elsewhere.

That said:

Screenshot-20201007-141108.jpg

Screenshot-20201007-141141.jpg

source.gif

I do like how it eventually became simply "he's going to be a player in the NHL!"

Thanquol

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 4, 2020
Jan Mysak 2nd round, couldn't be happier. He played with men for the last few years. This 'might' be a steal even tho I don't like to jump the gun so soon

Last edited:

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Anthony Duclair not qualified by the Sens, not sure I agree with that decision....

Outside of this latest news, I've been pleasantly surprised by the Sens over the last couple of days. The 2D logo, Alex Trebek and the 1st round of the draft were all amazing for the Sens. I also like the Murray trade for the Sens.

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Jan Mysak 2nd round, couldn't be happier. He played with men for the last few years. This 'might' be a steal even tho I don't like to jump the gun so soon

Mysak, Tuch and Farrell seem like great picks. The Rest remain to be seen, I'm Curious about Dobes because he had similar numbers to Primeau before he went to College and I'm curious about Alexander Gordin

Cole seems to love the Farrell pick.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I have a sinking feeling that they're making room for something big. Like, OEL or Barrie big.

I can see Benning's interest in OEL. A defenceman like that doesn't come around often, even if he is overpaid and declining. A new team and system could revive his career, and when does a player have Vancouver on his short list?

Hopefully Benning sees the risk and cost and walks away.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

Sad to see him go. I honestly hope he retires considering the amount of concussion issues he has had the past few seasons.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: I'm the first to confirm that Corey Crawford will NOT be re-signing with the Chicago Blackhawks.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Looks like Khudobin will be testing Free Agency. Don't think the Stars can afford him and/or don't want to do 3 years.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dreger reporting that Habs, BJs and Perds the teams making the biggest Hall push.

So....welcome to Nashville or Columbus, Hall!

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Strange that there are teams making a big push for a player they're not allowed to talk to.