• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
0rLDjeC.gif

sER04chCslg_mw_x3_9YMLJdxPc=.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Stayed up too late last night, was kinda sleepy through my Teams meetings this morning. So I had a 2 hour nap over lunch and now I'm re-energized and ready to really crush it this afternoon.

*opens up 10 prospect tabs*

I can never go back to office life.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I knew BargainBin had a hard on for Josh Anderdon and his career high 47 points. We did it boys, we got our high end talent!

calder

Oct 25, 2017

BERGEVIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!

(I assume Domi being a pending RFA is part of it, I bet Max wanted to go back to Trumpland ;P)

Oct 25, 2017
is the canooks window now closed?

The people praising Benning for the Canucks making it to the 2nd round (and getting absolutely smothered while there) don't have the brainpower to account for consequences like this. Why do you bring in Toffoli as a rental, and at that cost (Madden + 2nd), when you're not close to a Cup win? And if you plan on signing him, which then maybe makes sense, have you confirmed that's actually possible and you're not hamstrung by the countless other shitty contracts?

I'm glad he walked. He would have been pricey and he's exiting his most productive years. But this is why I hated the trade from Day 1.

Benning is a disaster that was propped up by scouts overruling him. And he isn't going anywhere so long as we have these fucking owners

/impotent rage

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Good trade for MTL, Domi didn't want to play on the wings and they didn't have a place on C with Suzuki KK and Danault. Anderson will cost less and will help on the RW.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
That Bergevin seal of approval strikes again. I know Anderson is a winger, can't wait to see the presser when they say they're playing him as an LHD.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
The people praising Benning for the Canucks making it to the 2nd round (and getting absolutely smothered while there) don't have the brainpower to account for consequences like this. Why do you bring in Toffoli as a rental, and at that cost (Madden + 2nd), when you're not close to a Cup win? And if you plan on signing him, which then maybe makes sense, have you confirmed that's actually possible and you're not hamstrung by the countless other shitty contracts?

I'm glad he walked. He would have been pricey and he's exiting his most productive years. But this is why I hated the trade from Day 1.

Benning is a disaster that was propped up by scouts overruling him. And he isn't going anywhere so long as we have these fucking owners

/impotent rage

Benning (almost) sold the farm to make the playoffs, and in a cruel twist of fate (irony?), they were probably going to miss it had COVID not happened. And even though they made it in, the Aquilinis got almost no playoff revenue from their most successful run in 9 years.

Oh well, time to start looking at the top 2021 draft picks.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FYI, folks, we are gathering in the Discord voice channel for tonight's draft. I am also willing to stream for anyone who don't have access to the show.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Sens 2D logo is ugly as fuck. Is it better than the 3D one? Yes. Is it still vomit? Yes.

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
"I called up the GM of the team, and I asked him, 'what is up with this guy?' and he told me, 'this kid is a giant waste of fucking space. Does nothing, is dumb as hell, lazy as can be, and he has terrible body odor. No one likes him.'"

"Great stuff, thanks."