• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Hockey team spends two months in a COVID free bubble and when they leave, quickly makes up for lost time.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
8ELu82W.gif

8ELu82W.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a low-energy morning, just dragging my ass, can't seem to get any energy. I need a hit of something...

*hockeysfuture Laine trade ideas/'rumours'*

CompleteGrippingHalicore-max-1mb.gif

MikeRahl

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of a low-energy morning, just dragging my ass, can't seem to get any energy. I need a hit of something...

*hockeysfuture Laine trade ideas/'rumours'*

CompleteGrippingHalicore-max-1mb.gif

HFBoards trades are like me playing Be a GM. 7 dimes and a nickel for a dollar. Only difference is I give up and just sim a few more months and these clowns get upset when people call them idiots.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I guess Tampa has asked Tyler Johnson to waive his no trade?

Kinda surprised Niskanen retired. I mean he is only 33... Were there some injuries or something that we don't know about?

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Tampa has asked Tyler Johnson to waive his no trade?

Kinda surprised Niskanen retired. I mean he is only 33... Were there some injuries or something that we don't know about?
Might have also gotten the sense that he wouldn't be on the active roster next season and, if that's the case, it would be a miserable time for him.

Dude left $5.75m on the table, though? Good for the Flyers, I guess.

And Tyler Johnson had been my guess. If you look at their roster, he makes the most sense to move.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bob McKenzie reporting that Tampa has told the league that only 4 players are untouchable: Vasilevsky, Hedman, Kucherov and Point.

Who wants a slightly-more-than-gently used Stamkos?

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Flat cap and teams like Taranna with 50% of the cap tied to 4 players should make for an interesting offseason. Players that typically wouldn't get moved probably will.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Since the Canucks aren't picking in the first two rounds I can occupy my time with OEL trade proposals.

(Please don't do it Benning.)

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
New tentative date for season start is January 1st.