• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Domi removed all references to MTL on his social media
wxFx9DZ.gif

Though watch it be just some negotiation tactic.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
2 years x $2.95 million. Good deal for him. He fit in really well, hope to see him hit at least 20 goals a season now.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Any reason why Domi's production fell off a cliff? Suzuki stole his minutes?
Yeah, with the emergence of Suzuki, Domi found himself either playing center with Weise on his wing or being on the wing on Suzuki's line. Neither scenario worked well. There's certainly a spot for him on the team if he's happy playing on the wing but I suspect that's not the case.

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah, with the emergence of Suzuki, Domi found himself either playing center with Weise on his wing or being on the wing on Suzuki's line. Neither scenario worked well. There's certainly a spot for him on the team if he's happy playing on the wing but I suspect that's not the case.

The only reason we got Domi was our Center position at the time was bad. With KK and Suzuki emerging as our potential 1C, 2C,Domi is kinda lost in the lineup and it makes me wonder if Bergevin is looking at Calgary If they are looking at blowing things up

Love Max, but if he and management decide to move on then that's fine. It was strange seeing Tie in Habs colours

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason we got Domi was our Center position at the time was bad. With KK and Suzuki emerging as our potential 1C, 2C,Domi is kinda lost in the lineup and it makes me wonder if Bergevin is looking at Calgary If they are looking at blowing things up

Love Max, but if he and management decide to move on then that's fine. It was strange seeing Tie in Habs colours
If Domi could play wing, he would definitely have a spot on the team. But if he can't, then he's of no use.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping it's for Matt Murray but I'm going to assume it's Jack Johnson because you know it's the Leafs.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty unbelievable value for Kapanen. Really don't think he's a top 6 guy, as much as I hoped him to be. Floundered anytime he played in the top 6 for Toronto. Could work out better in Pitt though. A mid-1st and actual prospect (not a throwaway) seems very steep.

Now the question is, do they make the pick or use it for ammo in another deal?

Oct 25, 2017
thesportsdaily.com

Former NHLer/Pittsburgh Penguin, Zach Boychuk, pulls ultimate scumbag move, unfollows over 800,000 people on twitter

If you happen to be a sports fan in any capacity who has operated a twitter account over the past five years or so, odds are there’s a very good chance former NHLer, Zach Boychuk, followed yo…

Got it....

Also I was thinking that was Johnny Boychuk and wondering when he'd started playing for the Canes

Zach hasn't even played an NHL game since 2015. What a fraud

Oct 25, 2017
Frankly I'm sick of all the GMs preferring nonsense to no-nonsense. If I'm given the option, between nonsense and no-nonsense, I'm picking no-nonsense 9 times out of 10 and I don't think that's so crazy

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Habs got Jake Allen and a 2022 7th round for a 3rd and 7th in this year's draft.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Avs need a goalie without groin problems and they need to fire their powerplay coach. That's the offseason.

Last edited:

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
What a terrible trade. Even if he was healthy and there was no pandemic, it was still a steep price for a handful of games. Imagine if he went back to LA?

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Do we have an idea of when the NHL will start talking about next season? Sucks to be without hockey again :(