• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
nweZNzl.gif

Kirby!!

Oct 26, 2017
Can't even enjoy a squash because my attention keeps getting drawn to how awful Salomaki looks out there

And fuck the 3rd pairing, there goes Rinne's shutout

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Getting outshot 21-5 in the first period at home by a terrible team is totally fine
Fucking garbage ass Vegas. Nice knee you scrub piece of shit
I'm at the game and running out of swear words to describe my displeasure at their performance. Any suggestions?
Can't even enjoy a squash because my attention keeps getting drawn to how awful Salomaki looks out there

And fuck the 3rd pairing, there goes Rinne's shutout
531240091025145877.png

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Eichel w/ that 4 point night, whew.

And I think Risto did the right thing on the last breakaway. He didn't have a good pass opportunity to Jack.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Canucks absolutely exploded that third period, including a hat trick by Bo.

Off to a 6-3 start. Nice to have a team that actually has some semblance of depth, after the years of struggle.

edit: bad thing that the pacific division is a total powerhouse this year. Even the Coyotes are doing well.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks absolutely exploded that third period, including a hat trick by Bo.

Off to a 6-3 start. Nice to have a team that actually has some semblance of depth, after the years of struggle.

edit: bad thing that the pacific division is a total powerhouse this year. Even the Coyotes are doing well.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

Oct 25, 2017
Thank goodness Quinn Hughes is on PP1

No injuries this season yet besides Roussel and our 7th dman. We'll see.

Obviously, though, it is a deeper team and Green feels comfortable rolling four lines and three pairings. That helps keep everyone healthy.

mittelstadt is really pulling up to his potential
nGMrD.gif

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Thank goodness Quinn Hughes is on PP1

No injuries this season yet besides Roussel and our 7th dman. We'll see.

Obviously, though, it is a deeper team and Green feels comfortable rolling four lines and three pairings. That helps keep everyone healthy.
Honestly, that's true. It's only a matter of time before Tanev goes out for like 40 games again.

Tho it's undeniably a better team than previous years.

Oct 25, 2017

Too fucking cool. And he gets his first career hat trick in front of them.

I was wondering after the 2nd period what Green would say to them but of course it was Bo:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THAT STUPID HAT HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE THINKS HES FASHIONABLE, LISA SIMPSON LOOKING ASS HAHAHAHAHA

lisa-simpson.jpg

'LIKE, YOU KNOW, WHATEVER'

go get a friendship bracelet ya douche.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
The Canucks have had a fairly easy schedule so far but they're off to a good start despite having only played 3/9 games at home. Their 4th road game in 6 nights is a good reason to not show up but they battled back nicely.

Horvat was a monster last night. 7 shots and won 65% of faceoffs. Having Sutter and Beagle kill penalties is freeing him up offensively.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like these are going to be the lines tomorrow night against Buffalo. Some interesting changes here...

Kreider-Zibanejad-Kakko
Panarin-Strome-Buchnevich
Lemieux-Howden-Fast
Smith-Andersson-McKegg

Hajek-Trouba
Staal-Fox
Skjei-DeAngelo

I think there are now only 2 players on the Rangers who have played in the same spot in every game. They are Mika Zibanejad and Lias Andersson.