• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Seabrook almost gets an eye taken out. Maybe should have kept that visor on dude.

And there's the unnecessary Shaw penalty of the game.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Blackhawks finally win a game :D

Great game from Crow. Awful first 2 games but he was really good tonight.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
No idea what to expect from the Lightning tonight, they're so bi polar to start the season.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Does Lehner have any chance to take the spot from him?
Possibly. Crawford is the #1 for now. Lehner should still get a good number of starts though. He had a good game against Winnipeg the other night.

If Crawford stays healthy and plays the way he did last night, then Lehner will be the backup for the year.

If Crawford gets hurt or plays the way he did the first two games, Lehner could take that #1 spot.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Sabres are first in the league and I know it's only been like 6 games and could come crashing down like last season, but something feels different watching this team as opposed to last year. Watching them against Dallas yesterday was interesting. A couple of the goals they scored looked like goals teams have been scoring against them in years past. Really nice tape to tape passing and execution, pretty responsible in their own end... I don't know. Maybe Kreuger really was the answer. This West coast trip should solidify my opinion. Egg on my face so far for sure. But I'm good with it.

Possibly. Crawford is the #1 for now. Lehner should still get a good number of starts though. He had a good game against Winnipeg the other night.

If Crawford stays healthy and plays the way he did last night, then Lehner will be the backup for the year.

If Crawford gets hurt or plays the way he did the first two games, Lehner could take that #1 spot.
I didn't love Lehner in Buffalo but he was better after he left. Hopefully he can be better for your guys.

Oct 25, 2017
https://theathletic.com/1292717/201...and-why-connor-mcdavid-is-faster-than-he-was/

Fantastic, weird, insightful interview with Bure. Absolutely worth a read.

Sabres are first in the league and I know it's only been like 6 games and could come crashing down like last season, but something feels different watching this team as opposed to last year. Watching them against Dallas yesterday was interesting. A couple of the goals they scored looked like goals teams have been scoring against them in years past. Really nice tape to tape passing and execution, pretty responsible in their own end... I don't know. Maybe Kreuger really was the answer. This West coast trip should solidify my opinion. Egg on my face so far for sure. But I'm good with it.
😏

I didn't love Lehner in Buffalo but he was better after he left. Hopefully he can be better for your guys.
He had some substance use and mental health issues while he was in Buffalo, no? Sounds like he really turned things around in New York.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
https://theathletic.com/1292717/201...and-why-connor-mcdavid-is-faster-than-he-was/

Fantastic, weird, insightful interview with Bure. Absolutely worth a read.

😏

He had some substance use and mental health issues while he was in Buffalo, no? Sounds like he really turned things around in New York.
Haha I earned those side eyes haha

He did have issues here. And reports are he's much better now with all of that. I just phrased it that way because I didn't really watch him when he was with NYI

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Going to the Wings/Canucks game tonight with my gf and meeting some friends up in Vancouver that are coming with us. Last time I went up there to see Detroit play was back in 2004, lol.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

If the culture in that room would prevent players from speaking up / avoiding the visit, that seems like a pretty bad thing

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
It's hockey, what do you expect.

I guess it's better than w/e LeBron is currently doing...
Caps had a couple players who spoke up and avoided it. I don't expect a lot of players to have strong feelings either way, but if they feel they can't express those thoughts because of the "locker room culture" that's a big problem

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
If you idiots had just let the Sharks win (like the refs were trying to do) they wouldn't embarrass themselves/the league like this.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
If you idiots had just let the Sharks win (like the refs were trying to do) they wouldn't embarrass themselves/the league like this.
Yeah Burns is a huge MAGA guy and would have united the whole team in going to the White House. No division in the locker room at all!