• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Vegas is doing well, my fantasy team is doing well, it's almost Fall break...

I love hockey season.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Patrick Not Good Enough For Our Team Until We're 0-3 Marleau with a couple of goals.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
lol went to take a piss at 5-4, came out to 5-6

This Caps defense is not good. Gonna have to outscore teams to win games.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Avs just had it go in their favor, but the fact that an offside challenge reversed a game by an entire minute is another reason why offside challenges are stupid.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Glad we could help the Sharks to their first win and get Marleau 2 goals.

Lehner needs to start next game. A couple of the goals weren't Crawford's fault but he does not look good at all.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
hPLvo57_d.jpg

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
After seeing the contracts Point, Rantanen, and Laine received, doesn't it seem like Nylander, Marner, and Matthews are absurdly overpriced?

I'm so glad my cable is still cancelled by the way. Not saying the Leafs will be bad this year (partially or all year long) but I'm still wounded from last year's playoff exit. They keep improving the team "on paper" but results don't seem to change much, or sometimes they get worse. We regressed last year after adding Tavares for Pete's sake (we had less regular season points and had a worse game 7 than the previous year). I wouldn't be surprised to see Toronto regress after adding Tyson Barrie this year.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Girard has been so good this year. Which was needed as he was probably the only defenseman that didn't make mistakes last night.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Also holiday why didn't you actually put the Landeskog gif in the OP? How else are we going to attract new posters?!