• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
o1eqKLS.jpg

☺️☺️☺️

For all the shit we had to endure the last 2 years, we deserve this!

This post isn't gonna age well I assume.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the Senators end up like the Avs last year, who "only" ended up with Byram at #4 along with their own pick at #16.

Edit: Fubar meddling in the pool? Reverse my Byfuglien autopick please.

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw something online about Coachella '99 and it reminded me that 20 years ago today I was in LA getting ready to drive out to see Morrissey and the Chemical Brothers in some desert town I never heard of.

God damn I'm old aren't I?

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw something online about Coachella '99 and it reminded me that 20 years ago today I was in LA getting ready to drive out to see Morrissey and the Chemical Brothers in some desert town I never heard of.

God damn I'm old aren't I?
Yeah but you were only 87 in '99.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

I don't follow other sports as closely as I do hockey, does any other sport have media as sad as hockey's?

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the Senators end up like the Avs last year, who "only" ended up with Byram at #4 along with their own pick at #16.

Edit: Fubar meddling in the pool? Reverse my Byfuglien autopick please.

I didnt meddle in anything!

In my unmatched wisdom, I can safely say that liddle' Lone Prodigy is nothing but a Bum Prodigy!!

a916

Oct 25, 2017

I don't follow other sports as closely as I do hockey, does any other sport have media as sad as hockey's?

Yes, yes they do. There's idiots in every market.

Hell, the people on Sportsnet at Noon was saying Matthews is closing the gap on McDavid (lmfao) and that Tkachuk was the most important to his team RFA signing (the fuck?)

Can't tell if people just have a hard time saying "he's just not as good as McDavid" and they want to big everyone up for fear of pissing off anyone... or it's stupidity

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
ARMIA

What a shortie!

edit: ARMIA X2

missed that cuz the NHL app is complete and utter trash

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry I was focused on the Cargemals destroying the Atlanta Racists. Any more city sport success and I may become a bostonite.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I have Eichel in both my fantasy pools so this is quite the emotional turmoil for me

bad goal by Kinkaid

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Habs really have to figure out this penalty garbage, it's put them in a bad spot in every game so far this season