• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Avs win! Frustrating game though, making it harder than it should have been. There's a lot to work on.

Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
What's going on with the Sharks?

AAQS.gif

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Looking back at Zibanejad's second goal tonight, it's really striking how the Senators might as well have just not been on the ice at all.

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
So the Oilers game was awesome. The suite was fantastic and we got to go downstairs after and met McDavid, Nuge, and Klefbom. Nurse was on the phone, but nodded hi. Said hi to WAYNE FUCKING GRETZKY as he walked by and he said hi back.

I was sure the game was going to OT... Mike Smith's kids are hilarious, they went walking into the room with him and you could hear the one pumping his tires - 'you played good, Daddy.'

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
So the Oilers game was awesome. The suite was fantastic and we got to go downstairs after and met McDavid, Nuge, and Klefbom. Nurse was on the phone, but nodded hi. Said hi to WAYNE FUCKING GRETZKY as he walked by and he said hi back.

I was sure the game was going to OT... Mike Smith's kids are hilarious, they went walking into the room with him and you could hear the one pumping his tires - 'you played good, Daddy.'

That's awesome!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I am already tired from this season.

Just freeze me till the draft day.

Also lol Shorks.

Byfield and Lafeniere with the 1-2 picks.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Kraft is really only interested in winners and handjobs. I seriously doubt he's going to get good handjobs from the Senators.

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
NHL schedules are fucking dumb... we don't play our 2nd game until wednesday and some teams area already on their 4th/5th game

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
NHL schedules are fucking dumb... we don't play our 2nd game until wednesday and some teams area already on their 4th/5th game
When we play our 4th game of the season in nearly 2 weeks, the Devils will be on their 7th game. The Maple Leafs will have already played their 8th game of the season the night before.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
On a fantasy team where your bench has either Kakko or Olofsson, who do you go with?

I think Oloffson but of course the Ranger fan who runs the team with me loves his teams #2 draft pick.

Oct 25, 2017

This is a good point.

Benning allowing so many players to depreciate in value to the point where you can no longer trade them and now they're hampering prospect development.