• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit MultiJhonny you're the only person I don't have blocked! I've been talking to myself this whole time!

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I have all Avs fans blocked because I want to feel special.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many blocks here, it's freaking Tetris.

I am also enjoying being away from the abusive relationship that is being a Jets fan for a while this week.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
The Jets could easily retool here and not rebuild but they will probably just fuck it up and be perpetually mediocre like the Wild.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been enjoyable. That said, I bought tickets off a girl at work for... Section 218 or something around there for the Jets/Caps game on the 27th of February. Going with my brother, who was adamant of never going to a game again since he's a heavy smoker and cannot leave now to go outside so... 2 and a half hours may seem like hell to him. Also the team falling apart at the seams is just painful to watch, even if it's not unexpected at this point. Just please squeak into the playoffs to give me some sense of hope this April.

Oh well... At least Pionk has been a nice surprise and Heinola will look nice on the ice with Niku in a few years.

Oct 25, 2017
I've actually got everyone *except* calder blocked. It's just him and I, hanging out and talking hockey. Except not really with each other. Like we're on a desert island, just the two of us, telling coconuts and volleyballs about how much our teams suck. It's wild.

I used to have Erdrick blocked because he was always getting pissy about the Canucks but then we went at it on discord and both ended up neutered and making peace

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I've actually got everyone *except* calder blocked. It's just him and I, hanging out and talking hockey. Except not really with each other. Like we're on a desert island, just the two of us, telling coconuts and volleyballs about how much our teams suck. It's wild.

I used to have Erdrick blocked because he was always getting pissy about the Canucks but then we went at it on discord and both ended up neutered and making peace

showmethereceipts.jpg

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Not glad to see this Sabres team proving my pre/early season misgivings correct, but I'm feeling vindicated. Bittersweet for sure, with an emphasis on bitter.

Good on Eichel establishing a new career high in goals tonight though. Kid's a monster.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i've never blocked anyone anywhere, i dont even mute on PSN. i welcome mindless drivel, it makes me stronger.

2 goals for Qughes tonight, Martin Jones WILL suck even tho he is 9-2-1 and .942 SV% against the Nucks. please.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Every time they lose the headline will be some variation of: Kraken-Lackin' or 'Opponent makes calamari out of Seattle'

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
That "Release the Kraken" soundbite is going to play fifty times a night a their home games.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Kraken is soooo much better than sockeye you fucking dorks.

I'm honestly super stoked about it. Jerseys could look cool as fuck too and a mascot with ten arms would be hilarious. Go full Greyjoy with the crest. Bad. Ass.

Edit: those colours suck though

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Kraken is fine
Sockeyes is fine

No one gives a shit about the name like a week after it's official.

Status
Not open for further replies.