• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
That's hard for the Leafs, Barrie was helping Marner practice his spinarama backhanded no-look passes into traffic.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
That'll work. A winger for Connor was an obvious need, but Holland said he wasn't going to trade a first round pick and there wasn't a lot of cap room so I didn't think anything would get done.

I am feeling the need for speed. Athanasiou and McDavid will fly.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Good for Pageau but 6 years for a 3rd liner is something I didn't want the snes to do.

edit: oofff $5M too damn son.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That'll work. A winger for Connor was an obvious need, but Holland said he wasn't going to trade a first round pick and there wasn't a lot of cap room so I didn't think anything would get done.

I am feeling the need for speed. Athanasiou and McDavid will fly.

I like it, too. I don't know a great deal about his game aside from his speed, but it seems like a better fit than who McDavid has been playing with lately.

If for whatever reason it doesn't work, you put him with Nuge and move Drai back up with Mcdavid.

Excited to see him at least get a shot with McDavid and Kass on the top line, though.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I didn't think Skjei could fetch a 1st if we're being perfectly honest.

Weird day for me. I *think* I'm happy about the Kreider extension (he's my favorite player but my heart was telling me one thing while my brain says another) and the Buch/Igor news was really scary. Hoping for a quick recover for Igor.

Would love to see Hank get some time and lead us to the playoffs so he can ride off into the sunset.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I feel cheated the Leafs lost to a 42 year old zamboni driver who works for their farm team 2 days before the trade deadline. All the Leafs radio talk I'm missing out on *sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.