• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet jesus, that seems like much for a 28 year old for a rebuilding team no? Or are they done with their 1 year rebuild?

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet jesus, that seems like much for a 28 year old for a rebuilding team no? Or are they done with their 1 year rebuild?

The Rangers favourite pastime is buying out bad contracts.

YYyqF3i.png

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
It's gonna be so shit when Bergevin doesn't trade Tatar. Especially with Krieder staying in NY.

Kifimbo

Oct 28, 2017
It's gonna be so shit when Bergevin doesn't trade Tatar. Especially with Krieder staying in NY.

Maybe they didn't trade Kreider because the return is not great ? Outside of Pageau (Islanders probably overpaid, and he is a center), I don't see a strong seller market for wingers, unlike dmen. Maybe COL will prove me wrong.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Hold on... is Mike Commodore actually breaking trades this year?

He said AA to the jackets.. and now others are reporting

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Parise is gone I won't have to see that tool as much yesss. He'll retire early and fuck over the Wild. HAHAHAHA

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
A thought I just had: when players get clearly rented. When they arrive, do they typically just live out of a hotel for a while or find an apartment willing to rent for a couple of months?

calder

Oct 25, 2017

I don't understand the Islanders, but they've been better than I expected for like 3 years now so fair enough.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like a decent deadline day so far tbh. The TSN show hasn't had a ton of random ass dead air time to fill.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
If Parise is traded for a combination of Ladd and Clutterbuck, as rumors point toward, I will be fairly upset.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
If Parise is traded for a combination of Ladd and Clutterbuck, as rumors point toward, I will be fairly upset.

I love Ladd so much, such a great guy, but damn he's been washed for years now. And isn't Clutterbuck kind of in a sharp decline from being pretty OK too?

Weird trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.