• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Red Wings Sweeeeeeep!!! LOL

Montreal deserved!

Bergevin's legacy this is.

2 x team record breaking losing streaks (could be 3)
Getting swept 4-0 by the "worst team" in the league
Missing the playoffs 4 in 5

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE!!!!
BERGEVIN!!! VA CHIER!!!

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
First time in franchise history the Wings sweep the Habs in a season series. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. And it's THIS team that did it!

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Damn that's pretty crazy. Considering the teams the Red Wings had years ago.
Eh, I would put the Habs below the Wings this season. The Canadiens are -the- worst team in the league right now. There's no game they can play where it actually looks and feels like they have a legitimate chance to win.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017

SpiffyShrillDunlin-size_restricted.gif

"Best GM in the league Ladies & Gents"

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Bergevin HAS to sell Tatar.That's a juicy quote, not exactly what you want to hear at this time of year.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

but the boys don't get angry enough, grind it out, etc.

I'm not saying the Leafs don't have defensive issues. Yesterday was a ton of miscues. Not saying yesterday was not a lackadaisical effort. However, these things are variable and ebb and flow from game to game. Freddie is still a big part of this and a major, relatively more consistent issue is being laid bare here.

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
The Habs roster is untouchable, no team can consistently give their fans hope and despair year after year, while missing the yoffs and end up picking 15th.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, dull day at work, tune in to TSN1050 why not.

"Kyle Dubas has created a roster with a LOT of holes! But it is not time to fire Dubas!"

Fucking in.

Just got a classic "I'm not blaming him, I'm just asking the question!"

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Bobby Mac with the fucking ether on this TSN radio hit. "to just roll over and play dead. Unacceptable."

giphy.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
duo3-1024x683.jpg

Wild how these two future Ottawa Senators had the foresight to pose together for a pic during the CHL all star game.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Panarin-Strome-Fast
Di Giuseppe-Chytil-Kakko
Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

Skjei-Trouba
Staal-DeAngelo
Lindgren-Fox

Shesterkin

Status
Not open for further replies.