• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I still feel we're not making the playoffs. It's the same feeling I have last year. Glad to see Drouin back though and I don't think we'll see Byron this season

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
For fuck's sake, the Bruins have lost five straight against the Red Wings.

Back to back afternoon games was gonna be tough but I'm still pissed.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
the hawks are going to play themselves into a 1st round loss aren't they?
98QmGXV.gif

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
So in the postgame comments tonight, Quinn seemed to indicate that the plan in net is changing now. Up until this point they've tried to balance playing the hot hand and getting people playing time to keep them sharp. According to Quinn, that time is over now, and they're just going to play who seems to be playing the best and is going to give them the best chance to win.

Which sounds like it translates out to "prepare to start seeing a lot more of Igor Shesterkin."

a916

Oct 25, 2017
"When I set the bar in the west, I'm like, If you played Chicago in a series, would you beat them? And if the answer is yes, that's what I consider a (contender) ... Colorado, can you say, unequivocally, they beat Chicago in a series?.... I'm not there yet" - Anthony on Hockey Central.

Is this guy an idiot?

calder

Oct 25, 2017
"When I set the bar in the west, I'm like, If you played Chicago in a series, would you beat them? And if the answer is yes, that's what I consider a (contender) ... Colorado, can you say, unequivocally, they beat Chicago in a series?.... I'm not there yet" - Anthony on Hockey Central.

Is this guy an idiot?

Well, yeah, but mainly he's just a former player and like basically everyone who's actually in the game he is always thinking players and teams are what they were 3-5 seasons ago.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

Is this guy an idiot?
I mean, Columbus swept the Lightning last year.... who knows anymore. Hockey is a crapshoot.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of Montreal people have been saying that Domi should be looked at to move / needs to be traded and I've never believed for a second Bergevin would do it. Just because of the way he's embraced Montreal and his style of play, I'd really be shocked if Bergevin moved him. That being said, he needs to play LW going forward if he wants to be a Hab.

Status
Not open for further replies.