• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So heard about why the Dallas coach got fired. He had an incident with a prostitute in a hotel lobby. She was pissed that he underpaid and made a huge scene. Also him and another guy had a three some with one of the ice girls in the Dallas locker room and it was caught on video. Looks like management wanted to get ahead of it. This was coming from someone heavily involved in the NHL.

The Full Monty

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Advanced stats are wild

t0CwzBY.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Well, Bonino has a ridiculous shooting rate that was due to regress like nine months ago.

But yeah, that's a galaxy-brain take lol

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
whats wrong with all the best goalies in the league? Rinne plays like shit, Holtby is total ass, Price is totally meh, Vasilevskiy is barely ok...

who's actually good? just Jacob Markström? and Hellebuyck yeah he's been great afaik.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
oh yea, Lundqvist has been decent. fun to watch too in a couple Rangers games i watched. didnt he get the first star in back to back games one saturday plus sunday? thats pretty rare.

and oh man i forgot to shit on Bobrovsky, he's been goddamn terrible! i want Luongo back :|

Oct 27, 2017
Almost done with my damn holiday obligations and will be able to fully watch a game again soon.

Edit: okay Willy I'm almost ready to stop fully not liking you.

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Worst PK in hockey is back!

I can't wait to win second in the lottery. Byfield as 2C? Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.