• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Anton Stralman deflects the puck off of Roope Hintz's skate to give the lead back to the Florida Panthers.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Weird, it's almost like they're poorly built aside from having two of the best players on the planet

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Laine gets a couple of goals from wicked shots, which he really needed. Maybe he'll get hot again, clearly getting fluky deflection goals isn't enough for him to start rifling it again.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my oh my I really super hope Hutch has a good night. I'm not even that concerned about a loss, but as a former goaltender I just want him to get a W. I feel so bad for the dude.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking Domi, entire goal starts with him being too fancy like usual this season and losing the puck

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING TEAM

EMW1fTTWkAAdwSk

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Edit : what a pass from Poehling, how the fuck did they not score there, and why the fuck is he still on the 4th line

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Lol muzzin elbowed bowey then mantha goes to stick up for him and gets slewfooted, but it's the wings that are dirty... ok.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol muzzin elbowed bowey then mantha goes to stick up for him and gets slewfooted, but it's the wings that are dirty... ok.
Mantha turned around and punched him right in the face come on. And then (I think) Anthanasiou going after Holl after Kerfoot dodged what was clearly a "I don't care about the puck I just wanna fuck up a Leaf" attempt. They were mad they were losing and lashed out then were babies about it.

Whatever, 4-1 Leafs and a big win for Hutch. Still stoked.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
What a wasted effort, I don't know what was worse, Weal's 2 stupid penalties or Domi's two boneheaded giveaways that both led to goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.