• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck these Central teams in particular

Blackhawks
Blues
Jets
Predators
Stars
Wild

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Who is First Pair Neal Poink on our Yahoo Fantasy League? Because Burns and Krejci for Scheifele would've been a bad deal for me. I'd trade Garland or Jarnkrok but Mark is off limits

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
considering how much of an elite scorer he is it's weird how few hat tricks Kane has gotten in his career

Laine already had more a year ago lol (7 compared to 6).

i wish he went back to his hat trick scoring ways, now he's some boring playmaker :( Hatrik Laine left us with a 5 goal game, and then nothing.. maybe one or two games with two goals? if even that. its been so long..

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
I see the Kovalchuk story everywhere but you couldn't pick a less compelling story to write about. A shitty contract signed with a shitty team doesn't work out. Truly groundbreaking stuff.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Great news, he should be able to slide onto the second pairing pretty easily.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Now watch Arizona implode and miss the playoffs.

Oct 26, 2017
So basically it's Hall (50% retained), for:
- Merkley
- Schnarr
- Bahl
- 2020 1st round pick
- 2021 3rd round pick that becomes a 2nd round pick if the Yotes win a round in the playoffs OR sign Hall, but instead becomes a 1st round pick if both happen

edit: The 2020 1st is Top 3 protected too, which would guarantee that the 2021 pick is a 1st.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Since MetatronM doesn't seem to be on right now.
4Pe2Xo0.gif

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea why Arizona would pay that kind of price for a rental. This is their first decent-ish start to the season in, what, nine years? Ok then.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from a sluggish first 10 minutes or so, the Rangers had one of their best overall games of the season tonight and lost. Shit happens sometimes.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what's the condition on the 2020 first round pick? On Reddit it says if it's a top3 pick it goes to NJ and otherwise nothing but that can't be true

edit: nvm if it's top3 it becomes a 2021 first instead, that makes more sense.

Last edited:

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Media seems to think NJ didn't get enough. Depends on if he signs or remains a rental.

I don't think the Oilers were as deeply involved in Hall trade talks as the media seems to think. The concerns about Hall being a problem in the dressing room resurfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.