• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
still more accurate than ea tho

WcAv0jR.png

Woof.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
I've got to say that the Blues sucking is some serious schadenfreude after everyone piled on me in discord saying they were too talented not to go all in while I said they won't win anything with this core.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Big, slow, grinding hockey is outdated nowadays in favour of speed, skill and puck movement. Plus the blues had a bad coach and inconsistent goaltending. It's no surprise they're struggling.

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl...nn-hughes-plan-definitely-sign-season/sn-amp/

When the Canucks nabbed Quinn Hughes seventh overall in the 2018 NHL Draft it was a bit of a surprise to most onlookers. With the likes of Noah Dobson and Evan Bouchard projected by many to be the second and third defencemen taken behind Rasmus Dahlin, Vancouver didn't hesitate to jump on the player it thought would become the better NHLer.
What the fuck is this guy smoking?

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord tsn why did you show me that Toews interview why why why

I couldn't mute it fast enough, fucking Pierre

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
"As of now, every NHL team has defeated every other NHL team, except for one: the Blackhawks have never defeated the Golden Knights (0-5 in 5 meetings). "

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
"As of now, every NHL team has defeated every other NHL team, except for one: the Blackhawks have never defeated the Golden Knights (0-5 in 5 meetings). "
HAHA in the league the longest and haven't even beaten all of the teams. HAHAHAH ORIGINAL SIX ARROGANCE.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
If the playoffs started right now:

Bruins @ Capitals
Islanders @ Blue Jackets
Canadiens @ Lightning
Sabres @ Maple Leafs

Golden Knights @ Predators
Avalanche @ Jets
Oilers @ Flames
Sharks @ Ducks

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
LAYOUT STILL FUCKING SUUUUCCCKKKKSSSS.

No I don't want to insert fucking media, I just want to scroll back up to get to the stupid ass site navigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.