• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
deleted, what was it?
enb0w8c7kci71.png

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if Sarver will let them use the Suns Arena unless he gets a lot of money.

And the Tempe deal got delayed.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Who wants to adopt a Coyote?
Another year of relocation talk and uncertainty for that franchise.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Coyotes were going to fire Glendale? What alternative are they pursuing then?

They have been on a one year contract with the city, which would be renewed every year while the team has been trying to figure out what their long term position would be. It was reported last month tha the Coyotes were in very preliminary talks about moving the team to a plot of land in Tempe. So it seems to me that the city of Glendale decided to cut ties with the team before the team could cut ties with them.

Oct 25, 2017
They have been on a one year contract with the city, which would be renewed every year while the team has been trying to figure out what their long term position would be. It was reported last month tha the Coyotes were in very preliminary talks about moving the team to a plot of land in Tempe. So it seems to me that the city of Glendale decided to cut ties with the team before the team could cut ties with them.
I see. So they're fucked unless they move to a smaller arena temporarily? Is Footprint Center not an option?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Odds that he'll get into the Hall of Fame to join Canucks legend Mats Sundin? Or will he wait like Wings legend Daniel Alfredsson?

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
Would Detroit be as strongly against going back West if the Coyotes were to move, now that they already play West Coast teams twice anyway so what's 3 games instead? 4 more away games there for the whole season?

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Bucket list item accomplished! Got my first season ticket seats. We'll be in club 500 front row for every Canucks home game. Comes with free food so it's like full date night for 44 nights. So excited!

Oct 25, 2017
Lol why in the fuck is Resetera giving me the option to "Show ignored content" while showing the ignored content. Fix your shit, Era, this is harmful and unacceptable

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WE HAVE AN OFFER SHEET, PEOPLE!

As usual, Habs will match and nothing more will come out of this.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
WE HAVE AN OFFER SHEET, PEOPLE!

As usual, Habs will match and nothing more will come out of this.

This entire thing is amazing.

It is clearly to spite for Montreal for what they did to Aho.

The contract they offered has a $20 signing bonus.

Aho's number is 20.

They also tweeted this:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
That would be way funnier and more savage if the Hurricanes were even remotely serious about it.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
That money would be better spent on Kotkaniemi than even the little they pay that trash DeAngelo. But you do you Carolina.