• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Hey hockey era, quick question. Is there a flopping type problem that exists in the sport? I don't normally watch, but I just appreciate how the flow of the game is mostly uninterrupted.
It happens

For example, O'Connor literally just flopped. Stick to top of helmet and he grabs his face and collapses to the ground.

In some ways it's a bigger problem then in other sports because power plays can be so decisive.

There are some repeat offenders, like Kadri, but they don't all keep up their behaviour for long if they start to get fines. So it'd be nice if the NHL did a better job of reviewing 'simulation' and fining players.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
This isn't how it was supposed to go. I hope Tampa forces a game 7 so Colorado gets another chance to win it at home.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
God just lay down and die you miserable pieces of shit. No one other than your own fans want you here. Ruined what should have been a great night for Colorado. Now we gotta head back to the cesspool of Tampa Bay. Fuck off

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I consider the entire state of Florida a cesspool. You guys voted for Trump a second time and have Ron DeSantis for a governor.

Yes I'm salty as fuck right now. Its almost July, hockey should be over by now. This was supposed to be a good start to the weekend :(
Tampa and by extension Orlando have always been Blue as hell. Blame the rural small towns around us. We didn't ask for that idiot to be Governor either.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
God just lay down and die you miserable pieces of shit. No one other than your own fans want you here. Ruined what should have been a great night for Colorado. Now we gotta head back to the cesspool of Tampa Bay. Fuck off
Eh. I want a Game 7 and I want it to be one for the ages. First time in a long time I'm over here just rooting for hockey haha

Jun 3, 2022
Great game. Avs looked nervous, so close yet so far. Tampa's experience really showed up and made the difference.

Avs will win this thing, but Tampa's going to make them earn it.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017

LegitimateCircularHornshark-max-1mb.gif

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see that slash on Manson from Maroon or Stamkos shooting the puck at the official WTF.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY