• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Avs slowed down and let Tampa back in it. Some better looks at the end of the period. They need to realize who they're playing still apparently.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
nhl.com not doing box score for the SC to keep people from seeing goals? I already have to deal with your shitty ads nhl.com.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Weber's LTIR to Vegas?

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Ulcus

Nov 3, 2017
Dadonov only has one year left, so I suppose they could trade him at the deadline. Or use him until young players are ready. But having both contracts of Price and Weber on LTIR was probably too much and they would be over cap, so it make sense to trade one

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For Montreal it gets Weber completely gone, be it LTIR for a few more years or some miracle of him ever playing again, clean break, for one year of Dadonov, and for Vegas, some cap relief, basically?

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
As confused as I am about Vegas' angle in this (did they not meet the cap floor?), the biggest takeaway for me is that it all but confirms that, sadly, Weber is done. I mean I kind of knew that already, but it's still a sad way to see such a great player go.

Edit: Cap relief for Vegas, got it.