• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Rangers have to win Thursday to regain the series, whoever wins though, I feel Avs have a slight advantage.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Trotz needs to pull the trigger already. Surely all the Zoom's are done now, just get on with it.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Man this sucks. Can someone with more knowledge than me about the Lightning tell me if I have to get used to these chucklefucks making it to the finals every year or if I'll finally get some respite starting next year

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Man this sucks. Can someone with more knowledge than me about the Lightning tell me if I have to get used to these chucklefucks making it to the finals every year or if I'll finally get some respite starting next year
Basically their entire core is already signed through next year. Palat is the only UFA of note they have. So enjoy seeing them in the conference finals next year!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Rangers are not there yet, but they're close. They already have a Vezina goalie, a Norris defencemen, and a bunch of talent up front. Just need a guy like JT Miller.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Fuck that Ranger fan. Early game today? Wow looking solid.

Luckily, they arrested the guy and he's banned for life from MSG. And of course he's from Staten Island.

2h5yls8g22591.jpg

Last edited: