• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
im goddamn livid, i had money on a 2-2 score AND a separate bet for an OT..... 40 seconds left and fucking Palat seriously fucking hell, i almost wanted to smash my head through my new TV. dont even really wanna know how much i would have won. FUCK i hate these last minute goals by Tampa so much.

still rooting for a threepeat though, i wanna see Makar and Rantanen cry. and three cups in a row would be legendary.

Oct 25, 2017
im goddamn livid, i had money on a 2-2 score AND a separate bet for an OT..... 40 seconds left and fucking Palat seriously fucking hell, i almost wanted to smash my head through my new TV. dont even really wanna know how much i would have won. FUCK i hate these last minute goals by Tampa so much.

still rooting for a threepeat though, i wanna see Makar and Rantanen cry. and three cups in a row would be legendary.
I'm glad you lost money.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Kane and fuck Holland for having zero integrity and signing a guy that should not be in the league this year.

mrtnmntrl

Nov 5, 2017
Montreal
I like McDavid and Draisaitl but the Oilers have to get a new tandem in net. They won't go further than that if they don't address this issue. That and their defense has to learn how to play defense…

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I felt bad for Draisaitl that series. Amazing athlete to battle through that.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oilers never had a chance.

It's either Colorado over NYR or Tampa over Colorado

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Colorado was clearly the better team. Just as fast as the Oilers with a great transition game. Defensively they always have a stick in the passing lane with really good positional play. Those HNIC eggheads think Makar is as good as Bobby Orr. That's hyperbole but he's definitely capable of winning multiple Norris.

I don't think it matters who wins the east. Colorado is grabbing the Cup.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
dnpcip2a68491.jpg

Let's hope it doesn't come to this lol.

Colorado was clearly the better team. Just as fast as the Oilers with a great transition game. Defensively they always have a stick in the passing lane with really good positional play. Those HNIC eggheads think Makar is as good as Bobby Orr. That's hyperbole but he's definitely capable of winning multiple Norris.

I don't think it matters who wins the east. Colorado is grabbing the Cup.
While I think Colorado is favoured against either of the eastern teams, they will have inferior goaltending to either potential opponent, which leaves an obvious opening for Shesterkin or Vasilevsky to steal a few games.